2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just looking at a slideshow of the new jags unis and found this...http://www.actionnew...a1-bdd81806ba56

Looks like the Vikes got a new font, their helmets are either different only close up or not very different at all, and the Dolphins DO have pant stripes.

Also, looks like the Vikes might have gotten a "satin" finish on their helmets? It doesn't look gloss and it doesn't look matte.

How freaking stupid is Nike to cut these teams' legs off by premiering their jerseys at the Jaguars' launch?

That being said, the Dolphins set is bland and uninspiring, a step down from the previous one in every way but the elimination of dropshadows.

The Vikings got matte or satin helmets, purple pants which means we will get monochromes, and holy hell, the single worst font in sports history. What a :censored:ing diaster that font is.

Original.jpg

From the reflection of the Vikings' white jersey, it looks like OSV was correct on his guess for the striping.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

How freaking stupid is Nike to cut these teams' legs off by premiering their jerseys at the Jaguars' launch?

That being said, the Dolphins set is bland and uninspiring, a step down from the previous one in every way but the elimination of dropshadows.

The Vikings got matte or satin helmets, purple pants which means we will get monochromes, and holy hell, the single worst font in sports history. What a :censored:ing diaster that font is.

seriously... do you like ANYTHING?

with the exception of that jax helmet these are pretty top notch IMO. Dont think the phins and Vikings couldve done much worse

zPfTNXq_sm_zpsu3fsswbz.jpg 8DRvuUI_sm_zpsthbhbnio.jpg

Maurer_icons-02_zps7dcbd790.png Maurer_icons-01_zpsfee43a9b.png

hHWFHjl.png

There is orange in this pic, i don't get it

I think the striping might be thin Orange-thin Blue-Wide Aqua-thin Blue-thin Orange.

Those pics are pretty bright; the colors are getting washed out.

hHWFHjl.png

There is orange in this pic, i don't get it

It might be that the lights in the unveiling are so bright, the thin orange stripe isn't visible in the images.

EDIT: TheOneAndOnlyMau and I both posted the same thing at the same time.

Wait, where is Brady and the other trolls to say that these are fakes and the real jersey unveilings are still to come?

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

seriously... do you like ANYTHING?

with the exception of that jax helmet these are pretty top notch IMO. Dont think the phins and Vikings couldve done much worse

Seriously... I DO. Yes, the Dolphins set is bland and uninspiring, but I guess that is the better of the two Nike evils, considering the crap they put on the Jaguars' heads. And yes, the Vikings font, from seeing those three numbers, is one of the worst I have ever seen. Deal with it.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Archived