2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not a big fan of what the Colts came up with, so i made this (using the redesigned horseshoe i also recently did)

colts_30th_season_concept.jpg

It's nice, but it doesn't really give off the 30 years in Indy kind of feel, but just a 30 years in general feel.

spacer.png

I can now confirm (!) 2013 collar mods for Baltimore, Buffalo, Denver, Tampa Bay and Washington.

Not that it was all that questionable, but was mostly based on rumors.

I can now confirm (!) 2013 collar mods for Baltimore, Buffalo, Denver, Tampa Bay and Washington.

Can you say what Tampa Bay is doing? Are they removing the black collar, or going full circle?

Can you say what Tampa Bay is doing? Are they removing the black collar, or going full circle?

Removing Black. Still using Flywire.

Anyone know who initiated the move to switch? Was it the individual teams or nike? Are there any contrasting partial collars left now?

I'm guessing given the number of teams switching that nike may have taken the lead as they were following the bad press and did not care for the amount of toilet seat/neckroll wisecracksthat made their way into cyberspace. I could be wrong though.

Anyone know who initiated the move to switch? Was it the individual teams or nike? Are there any contrasting partial collars left now?

I'm guessing given the number of teams switching that nike may have taken the lead as they were following the bad press and did not care for the amount of toilet seat/neckroll wisecracksthat made their way into cyberspace. I could be wrong though.

Off the top of my head...

Rams

Saints

Bengals

Titans

...am I forgetting anyone?

Off the top of my head...

Rams

Saints

Bengals

Titans

...am I forgetting anyone?

Technically, the Cardinals still fall into that bucket...the piping is cut off on the collars now.

This photo has been making the rounds on Twitter today:

BMHphyBCEAEsmMG.jpg

A few observations:

Chromed-out Pats helmet on the bottom and a carbon helmet for the Raiders, which actually doesn't look that bad at all from what I can see;

These are actually done pretty well but more than likely just fan-made;

Obviously at some sort of event but not sure which one

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Archived