2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preaching to the Choir, I've asked this myself with all sports unis. Someone usually ends up saying "well that's what the owners, coaches, student athletes wanted" Best description of these I heard was that Miami looks like a cheap video game knockoff of themselves. Like a TecmoBowl

Seeing Miami's new uniforms really makes me wonder, "Why couldn't they have done better than THIS?"

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

I like Miami's new uniforms, but like others I just wish that the orange was more prominent around the numbers and I wish they would put some orange on the helmet besides the logo. Other than that, I actually like their new unis. Dallas still irritates me with their differing shades of blue and silver. They really need to fix them, which is my biggest uniform pet peeve in all sports.

I don't mind the Dolphins new logo or colors, but the new uniform template is weak. Honestly, they should have kept the previous template with the new logo/colors added.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Has a team changed colors and logos only to change back the following year?

If not the Dolphins need to do it... Hell dont wait until next year... Do it now.

chris_creamer_siggy.png

Please do not fool yourself, the Buccaneers jersey is conceptually and creatively an abomination. Read the "FANFARE" Here...

I don't mind the Dolphins new logo or colors, but the new uniform template is weak. Honestly, they should have kept the previous template with the new logo/colors added.

there is a SMALL difference between the new template and the old one...all they took off was the sleeve stripes...

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

I just don't understand the hate for the Miami Dolphins uniforms.

I don't hate their new unis (actually like the new logo & color change). I just think their previous uniform template was better than what they have new. The reduction of orange from the Dolphins uniforms doesn't sit right with me. Hell, orange used to be visible in the Dolphins uniforms from a distance. Now you have to be right up on the new uniforms to make out the orange outlines.

there is a SMALL difference between the new template and the old one...all they took off was the sleeve stripes...

New number font. New stripe pattern on pants & helmet. White facemasks. Lack/reduction of orange.

New number font. New stripe pattern on pants & helmet. White facemasks. Lack/reduction of orange.
Umm do you know what a template is?

And this color is actually beautiful. Wasn't a big fan at first, but it's nice to see a color like this appear so vivid and bright without looking all shiny Ike they would with dazzle.

The Dolphins do look like knockoff versions of themselves, the teal is awful and the lack of orange kills it. The logo and even the helmet I can live with but the unis are awful, pretty much previous Jacksoville set bad in the genericness. This is a team with history that deserved a mix of modern and throwback like the Vikings.

The Dolphins do look like knockoff versions of themselves, the teal is awful and the lack of orange kills it. The logo and even the helmet I can live with but the unis are awful, nearly previous Jacksoville set bad in the genericness.

Mike (Ice_Cap) hit the nail on the head on tonight's episode of BASS. They look like they are from a video game where their actual unis couldn't be worn so they designed something that closely resembled it. It's a lot like the Knicks new uniforms.

Archived