2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lHQRLUj.jpg

Please let the Seahawks wear these for the rest of the season.

Please no........burn the blue pants, go with the grey at home and on the road..............

I say the Seahawks are one of few teams that could go with Monochrome all year (blue at home, white on the road, gray here and there)

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

lHQRLUj.jpg

Please no........burn the blue pants, go with the grey at home and on the road..............

Blue pants match the blue on the shoulders + the helmet and add green to the uniform. Grey would be nice if it weren't actually grey but silver instead.

If the NFL lets them, I have a feeling those helmets will go completely matte black by the end of the season. If not it will be next season.

To make it looked right it should be a skin and not painted because then each different equipment manager is going to have different results.

If the NFL lets them, I have a feeling those helmets will go completely matte black by the end of the season. If not it will be next season.

To make it looked right it should be a skin and not painted because then each different equipment manager is going to have different results.

Its probably hgi doing the helmets, not the equiptment managers

If you haven't seen the Chargers, here's a look. Differences; stripe on the bottom of the sock, half collar gone, and gold nameplate.

tempSEAvsSD_080813__286--nfl_mezz_1280_1

Now that picture really puts into perspective how much a small change can affect the entire set.

Beautiful. I really like the set with these changes, and I've never been a fan of this set.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

The NFL does care. Its why each team has to signify before the season starts, if they are wearing black shoes or white shoes.

The Bears appear to be a white shoe team in 2013.

Players are allowed to wear those lame looking "team colored shoes" (which Crybaby Cutler is wearing). They blended in better with black shoes last year. They will stand out more this year, with the majority of the team wearing white.

The Giants are a black shoe team, but many of their players are wearing grey shoes with blue accents.

The "Bears have returned to white cleats" thing is a bit of a misnomer. I think they just don't care what the players wear. Half the cleats are multi-colored

Chargers = upgrade. Interesting what changing a few small things can do.

I wouldn't be shocked if Charger yellow pants are coming soon too...

They are re-introing yellow/gold into the uniforms. Be interesting to see how they'd look with white jersey's. First game of this year is a ESPN Monday Night game at home. The Chargers are wearing white at home for a night game, which seems a bit odd (they have gone all white in the early September games recently, because its warm early in the year and for some dumb reason, folks think you need to wear white jerseys early in the year to stave off the sun...). White at home for a prime-time game? Sounds like a perfect time to introduce something else into the uniform, that hasn't been rumored yet or announced yet. Who knows?

You would think HGI would be better at that, it so inconsistent.

lHQRLUj.jpg

I say the Seahawks are one of few teams that could go with Monochrome all year (blue at home, white on the road, gray here and there)

As long as they're wearing navy socks, the navy pants are gonna suck. And I think what you probably meant was "the Seahawks are one of few teams that WILL go with Monochrome all year"... and will look ugly doing it.

lHQRLUj.jpg

As long as they're wearing navy socks, the navy pants are gonna suck. And I think what you probably meant was "the Seahawks are one of few teams that WILL go with Monochrome all year"... and will look ugly doing it.

They've been doing the ugly color monochrome since 2002. So ready for a change........

This. Couldn't HGI have dipped the gradient, or are they strictly painters?

This. Couldn't HGI have dipped the gradient, or are they strictly painters?

they dip lots of stuff, all the patterned stuff is dipped, the carbon fiber stuff, and frog skin pattern that TCU uses is all dipped, i think HGI paints the jaguars helmets, i don't think any of the equipment managers paint any of the helmets, i think they all get the colored helmet they need, and they just maintain them with buffing and polishing and stuff. and what are the inconsistencies that kmccarthy is talking about?

Archived