2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. The striping pattern is just opposite of the helmet and sticks out like a sore thumb.

tumblr_mbr4wkzHh91ri6qaso1_1280.jpg

Also, I just noticed that the stripes are royal-navy-red, when the numbers are royal-red-navy. That's really going to bother me now.

There's a thread for that...

small details that bother you

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

No. The striping pattern is just opposite of the helmet and sticks out like a sore thumb.

The sleeve stripes would really stick out if they were red with blue outlines. The stripes mimic the numbers, although yeah, I have no idea why they flipped the navy and red.

The sleeve stripes would really stick out if they were red with blue outlines. The stripes mimic the numbers, although yeah, I have no idea why they flipped the navy and red.
Take a good look at the stripes on the home jersey. You'll get your answer there.

Also...I see the Bills have gone back to a normal-size collar...good for them. Now all they need to do is strip out all that navy trim--it adds nothing to the overall look and especially muddies things up on the road uniform.

I was never the biggest fan of the old '60s Bills uniforms, but I must admit, navy notwithstanding, they definitely have a top look in the NFL now. (And someone remind me...did they ever break out those blue pants last season?)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Pretty sure thats a photoshop, looks at the knee area. Wait, they actually did wear the blue pants against arizona. hmmm

It's a photoshop to fix the sock problem. But they did wear them against AZ.

Doesn't it bother anyone else that the home jersey stripes are different from the road pants stripe?

spacer.png

Pretty sure thats a photoshop, looks at the knee area. Wait, they actually did wear the blue pants against arizona. hmmm

It's a photoshop to fix the sock problem. But they did wear them against AZ.

Doesn't it bother anyone else that the home jersey stripes are different from the road pants stripe?

Whoops....I just did a quick google search to find that pic. Should have looked closer and realized the socks were photoshopped before posting.

Check out my site at stevebcreations.com

Ahhhhh...much better.

bills-colts-football-da-rick-rogers-shel

3c74a2fc8e424dc4b195a30d4b03485a--nfl_me

Better but why does the collar "stripe" need to be wider than the sleeve stripes? If they were the same thickness I think it would look much better.
What do you espect them to do to try and fix that, the collar is now the old matterial that is smaller than the collars last year

Ahhhhh...much better.

bills-colts-football-da-rick-rogers-shel

Jeez. I was so happy to hear about the "kneepad" rule because finally it would get rid of the "bicycle shorts" look. Or so I thought. The pants and the kneepad should have to cover the knee, not the sock. Instead, we have players like #17 making a mockery of the new rule and looking like :censored: in the process.

The Panthers combo tonight at Philly is black jersey / black pants / blue socks

I absolutely love it. It looks badass and the blue really pops. Really works for a team called the Panthers.

The blue socks absolutely make this uni work. If they had gone with black pants & black socks it would have looked terrible.

That being said, i still love their blue jerseys. I hope we see them a couple times this year.

Archived