2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

I wonder if we'll ever see those Bucs changes, now that they've been made moot.

I am so glad the Bucs decided not to change anything as I feel their normal home set (pewter-red-pewter) is the best looking uniform in the NFL.

spacer.png

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't mind seeing the Redskins update their current look in the near future. I think the Indian head logo could stand a Seattle/Arizona style updating. I'd prefer for the unis just to be tweeked a little, not a full blown redesign. The white pants need to be retired IMO.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

I highly doubt this means anything, but this was in the background of the Suh interview on ESPN:

[pic]

Looks like the old Lions logo. I wouldn't read too much into this.

Nope, it's the current. Here's a pic where you can make out the white lines:

lions-black-2.jpg

It's probably nothing, just thought it was interesting that they even have it.

spacer.png

Watching those Rams jerseys today makes me depressed. Depressed hey have to go back to he Navy and Gold next week.

They need to stick to that look!

They need to fix the helmet to match the jersey and then stick with them.

spacer.png

Watching those Rams jerseys today makes me depressed. Depressed hey have to go back to he Navy and Gold next week.

They need to stick to that look!

They need to fix the helmet to match the jersey and then stick with them.

THIS!!!!! The navy & royal two tone blue look the Rams & Giants used to wear sucked.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

The only change should be to.....................................CHANGE THE LOGO ON THE DOLPHINS' HELMET !!!! To match the real helmet, of course. With an infinite number of tiny dolphins with tinier helmets!

I'm a lifelong Dolphin fan and I agree.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

The only change should be to.....................................CHANGE THE LOGO ON THE DOLPHINS' HELMET !!!! To match the real helmet, of course. With an infinite number of tiny dolphins with tinier helmets!

untitle.JPG

Because what's hidden in the spoiler tag is Nightmare Fuel.

dolpgif16.gif

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

untitle.JPG

Because what's hidden in the spoiler tag is Nightmare Fuel.

dolpgif16.gif

I dig it :)

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

I highly doubt this means anything, but this was in the background of the Suh interview on ESPN:

lions-black-b.jpg

That's nothing more than their chrome helmet made by Riddell. You can find the exact same online on eBay signed by Barry Sanders. Riddell made these chrome helmets for all 32 teams.

[pic]

DAT FACEMASK.

Why can't they slap that on their normal silver helmets?

Considering it's the old logo, it means nothing

It's not the old logo.

As for the facemask, it looks like chromed Honolulu Blue.

You expect me to be able to tell the difference off a blurry screen shot? Looks like the old logo to me because there is no clarity

Go A's!

[pic]

That's nothing more than their chrome helmet made by Riddell. You can find the exact same online on eBay signed by Barry Sanders. Riddell made these chrome helmets for all 32 teams.

You mean this one?

barry-sanders-detroit-lions-autographed-riddell-chrome-mini-helmet-3339532.jpg

Not the same. The background one is definitely black, has the current logo, and the facemask looks to be chromed.

spacer.png

Archived