2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simple color switch:

SeattleSeahawks_PropPMK0100a_SCC_SRGB.pn

SeattleSeahawks_PropHRS0100a_SCC_SRGB.pn

That looks way better, the logo just doesn't work on a navy helmet. The navy stripe blends in to the helmet. I'd like to see how this logo looks on a matte grey helmet. I don't think a metallic silver helmet would look good with their grey pants.

That looks way better, the logo just doesn't work on a navy helmet. The navy stripe blends in to the helmet. I'd like to see how this logo looks on a matte grey helmet. I don't think a metallic silver helmet would look good with their grey pants.

SeattleSeahawks_PropHRS0200a_SCC_SRGB.pn

SeattleSeahawks_PropHRS0200a_SCC_SRGB.pn
Thanks! That's what they should have went with. The pattern on the front of the helmet would match the pattern on the numbers of their home jerseys too. Also, if they switched to a grey helmet they hopefully wouldn't wear blue jerseys and pants together as often.

Just... Just stop. Just please stop. Words can't describe how awful that is. What was their thought process? 'let's have a head with arms and legs that also has spikes. That's the perfect mascot!'

No.

There are at least a thousand people who go to the games in oakland that could be their mascot. I guess it does represent the team well, though. It shows how bad they are

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

The grey on the logo matches the grey on the shoulders and the grey numbers though. They could change them both to green, but it looks really nice as is. I love green, but I wouldn't change anything about the Seahawks current home.

I think I may be one of the only people here that doesn't like the Seahawks with silver pants and helmets. I don't like the way lime green looks with silver, and I think navy-lime is a better color scheme than navy-silver-lime or royal-green-silver.

You are not the only person on here as I have never liked the silver pants and helmets and you are right, the lime green does not look great with silver as it does with the the navy.

spacer.png

Archived