2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Browns should have worn striped socks if they were going to wear those pants. They know better too.

browns0817x-large.jpg

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

UNPOPULAR OPINION ALERT

Okay, so I hated the brown pants with the white jersey and striped socks. Hated it. Stood out like a sore thumb.

But... I LOVE it with the brown jersey and brown socks.

Sue me.

Oh, & the only think that would make this better is these socks:

brownsorangeonwhite_001.jpg

My go-to combo in Madden: Orange helmet, brown jersey, brown pants, orange socks. Love the balance.

But, my first choice would be a return to orange pants.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Well guys, the Cleveland Browns have done it...

I put the game on the TV and screamed "WHAT!" when I saw it.

IVgrebd.jpg

I personally like the brown pants and I wish they would wear them more often, but they do not look good with the brown jerseys. I saw the uniform combo coming in after band practice in our lounge, and I didn't like it. They should wear the brown pants with the white jerseys.

This is honestly of what I think about the Browns uniform combination tonight :puke:

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

A guy gets fined $10,000 for wearing Under Armour visor clips with the logo blacked out, but the NFL actually encourages (mandates?) that teams destroy their color schemes for a whole month every season. :therock:

If there's one team in the NFL that should never, ever go mono, it's the Browns. Just awful.

The way some Bills taped their ankles and feet like pink spats made it look from a distance like they had on Superman costume boots. This pic is close enough to see what's what but the wide TV shots from the side looked weird.

Bills%20Browns%20Football_3342373_ver1.0

Bravo to the blue pants. Looks sharp.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

A guy gets fined $10,000 for wearing Under Armour visor clips with the logo blacked out, but the NFL actually encourages (mandates?) that teams destroy their color schemes for a whole month every season. :therock:

Because supporting a worthy cause is more important. Ask EJ Manuel what he thinks about it...

I loved seeing it happen, but those pants need stripes to work. They also need striped, or at least a different color socks. They were a browned-out version of the Baltimore Ravens' ballet dancer look.

87Redskins.png

Because supporting a worthy cause is more important. Ask EJ Manuel what he thinks about it...

A worthy cause?

I'm positive everyone is aware of breast cancer. There are far more deadly cancers out there to worry about, plus a cancer like prostate cancer should receive more attention in a league played entirely by men.

But the pink people are on a warpath about making the NFL do this. The NFL does it to try and look good (it's not working aesthetically speaking) to the public eye and to try and pander to women viewers.

Wouldn't it be better for the players to just make donations? Or have a general cancer fight like hockey and baseball does without having to make the uniforms look so ugly?

Roger Goodell is an assclown, and this is just further proof. We don't need uniforms covered in pink. We all know breast cancer exists. But there are many other cancers that deserve more awareness given their mortality rate and population they affect.

2ly2w09.jpg

Archived