2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

(Read in Voice of Keith Jackson)

"Ladies and Gentleman, courtesy of Nike you're looking live at the 2014 Aloha Bowl presented by Nike, where the Oregon Ducks will face the Cowboys of Ok-la-hom-a State. Coming up next on ABC! NIKE NIKE NIKE"

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

afc_ravens_probowl_f_b_r3.jpgnfc_49ers_probowl_f_b_r3.jpg

I guess the NFL had to spice up the Pro Bowl somehow. Makes no difference to me, but I do think they should hand out glow sticks to all the fans, and then play this in the background during the entire game to better match the theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC6fp7BDAIM

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

A part of me wants to believe the Pro Bowl stuff is fake. It looks like it's just a crappy photoshop like we've seen a million times here. But, I guess if every media outlet is saying it's real I guess it is?

I like 'em. Something new and really, as far as pro bowl uniforms go, these are better than a lot of other one's we've seen. I actually really like the AFC ones, but I'm a sucker for orange and grey.

In a nutshell though, it looks like Dolphins' jerseys on the Jaguars pants.

A part of me wants to believe the Pro Bowl stuff is fake. It looks like it's just a crappy photoshop like we've seen a million times here. But, I guess if every media outlet is saying it's real I guess it is?

Nike also has them on their site: http://nikeinc.com/

(Read in Voice of Keith Jackson)

"Ladies and Gentleman, courtesy of Nike you're looking live at the 2014 Aloha Bowl presented by Nike, where the Oregon Ducks will face the Cowboys of Ok-la-hom-a State. Coming up next on ABC! NIKE NIKE NIKE"

exactly my same thought. these are just bad...

Pro Bowl unis...sigh...if this is the direction uni design is going just let me off here and let me watch the train go off the cliff.

I'd be more inclined to at least give these a shot if the gray one didn't look so much like Oregon. Why the NFL would agree to that is baffling. But count on this...most of the players will love them.

Kind of like the achievement stars thing though. Years ago Eastern Air Lines' ramp personnel had a star on their name patch for each 5 years of service. Saw some guys out there with 6 stars.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Right on schedule from Nike. I can't think of a more predictable sports development (I may come back and edit this if the Jags really do lose on Sunday). Dare I say... Nike gonna Nike.

There's a lot of things about this I dislike, but none more than the complete disregard for how these colors will look with most of the league's helmets. I know the old red-white-and-blue standard also clashed with, say, the Vikings purple. But not as garishly as it does with neon oregon and yellow.

Archived