2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

Can anybody find a picture of them wearing the light blue tops with white pants?

fe7d028481382126430f6a706700d111.jpg

Clearly I had a mental lapse... The Titans are being discussed because of this uniform combination... haha

Whoops. I do love this combo though.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's sexy.

Honestly, I'd prefer it if they just went back to being the Tennessee Oilers. That's probably not in the cards though, so I support the light blue over white look full time as a reasonable half-measure.

Jags have their shield logo painted at midfield for salute to service

https://twitter.com/jaguars/status/401743575949799424

Wow.

I didn't think there could be a more pointless "tribute" than the league-wide merchandising scam. Good for the Jags to prove me wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the Lions On-Field cap for Thursday's game, any chance we'll be seeing black jerseys?

ne-lion5950tg-black.jpg

No. New Era released caps for all the teams playing Thursday designed in their secondary and third colors.

Oh, alright! I guess I should have looked up the other hats.

I wish the Titans would revert back to The Oilers' uniforms of the 90's with an updated Titans' logo ... deemphasize navy and reintroduce red into the scheme.

oilers-titans-eddie-george.jpg

I agree.

I hope that NEVER happens as the Oilers are dead.

spacer.png

Since the "Oilers" name related directly to Texas, I don't think they should revert back to that name. "Titans" is fine. But their uniforms look like something designed in 1999 in an attempt to be modern and trendy, and now just look dated. The helmets, with the spikey things shooting up in the front and the asymmetrical fire ball thing on the sides, are the worst part of it.

I would love to see them return to the Oilers look or a slightly modernized version of it (Bills, Vikings). They were the Tennessee Oilers for two years, after all. Replace the oil derrick with the sword/dagger "T" and they're set.

Someone said this on this board a few weeks ago and I agree: We didn't appreciate the Oilers colors when they existed.

Dez Bryant is missing the navy outline on one of his 8s. It's the navy outline on the top hole on the 8, on the right side of the back of his jersey.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I love the Cowboys navy jersey but I wonder if it could be even better if the numbers were silver with the outline white.. That navy outline I feel actually gives the uniform a nice touch although they should eliminate it to keep it consistent with the rest of the uniform

Those numbers are terrible as they are now. I've never liked the "San Diego" outline period and it's even worse when the outline is the same color as the number. The sleeves aren't that great either. I'm for just having the reverse of the Cowboys' white jersey as the blue one.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived