seahawk9

2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

Upon closer examination...you're right, just top and bottom cut off.

Alright, they got me. Move along now, nothing to see here. :P

Wonder if all 3 teams are getting new scripts too? Figure the Jags and Dolphins will, but I feel the Vikings will stick with their classic wordmark.

Idk about you Greg I actually like the Jags. But it will wait to be seen.

It's odd I wonder how many teams are having a 50-70% off merchandise "end of season sale" like the Jaguars are for what reason would they be doing that ? LOL ?

I didnt like the new Jaguars wordmark when it was unveiled but it has grown on me. Hopefully the new one does the same.

I've been on this board for a very long time, so I know the policy on leaks and such, so I won't post the picture directly on here. But a person of unknown credibility has posted what he claims is almost certainly the new Dolphins logo. The story seems plausible and it also contains information the Vikings uniforms as well.

http://www.dolfansnyc.com/2012/12/23/is-this-the-new-miami-dolphins-logo/

Other bits of information I got from my source is that the Dolphins will not have an orange jersey next year and that the Vikings new uniforms are retro and “awesome”. The source seemed to like our uniforms more than the logo and hinted that they were retro, but wouldn’t say much more than that.

Thoughts on the validity? Personally, if that ends up being a close proximation, I am very releaved at how very un-penislike it looks.

I've been on this board for a very long time, so I know the policy on leaks and such, so I won't post the picture directly on here. But a person of unknown credibility has posted what he claims is almost certainly the new Dolphins logo. The story seems plausible and it also contains information the Vikings uniforms as well.

http://www.dolfansny...-dolphins-logo/

Other bits of information I got from my source is that the Dolphins will not have an orange jersey next year and that the Vikings new uniforms are retro and “awesome”. The source seemed to like our uniforms more than the logo and hinted that they were retro, but wouldn’t say much more than that.

Thoughts on the validity? Personally, if that ends up being a close proximation, I am very releaved at how very un-penislike it looks.

This info is no use to me if site is down -- which is it.

http://www.dolfansny...-dolphins-logo/

This info is no use to me if site is down -- which is it.

I saved the logo to my desktop, do you think it would be okay to post it here?

It's up now after refreshing for the third time. Here's the pic:

new-dolphins-logo.jpg

I'm not feeling this at all. Not an upgrade. Just a push. Might as well just keep Snowflake w/ the helmet.

Not bad, that could work. hope they get rid of the sleeve logos, add some white-heavy stripes similar to the browns, and a custom number font.

The pose is like he is still in that water. The sun says he isn't. Confusing.

one more thing, are we looking at it at the wrong angle, wouldnt it be more like this?

edit: nm its right the way it is