2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's up now after refreshing for the third time. Here's the pic:

new-dolphins-logo.jpg

I'm not feeling this at all. Not an upgrade. Just a push. Might as well just keep Snowflake w/ the helmet.

Not terrible, but nothing to get excited about either. I'll wait to see if it's the actual new logo or not, and if that's the case, I'll wait to see it in better light along with the complete package before giving a final verdict.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

I hope that's not their new logo. It is terrible and a downgrade in every way.

The sun is worse.

The dolphin doesn't have a helmet. He has had a helmet for over 50 years and should wear a damn helmet now.

The dolphin should be a little personified. This is a football team, and that logo above looks more like something from corporate letterhead.

Even though the logo is simplistic as hell, they STILL included navy.

The shape of the dolphin is ridiculous, doesn't appear to be jumping, and looks like it is supposed to represent an "s", which it shouldn't because they are from Miami.

The shape of the logo will A) no longer contour with the helmet, and B) throw the logo off balance on the helmet. Way too much of the logo is taken up by the gigantic tail.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

That dolphin needs a helmet and a face. It sounds stupid, but the dolphin has always had a helmet and a face and it should always have that. On it's own that logo is pretty good, though.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Is the logo good? Yes. Would it look good on a football helmet? Not sure.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The pose is like he is still in that water. The sun says he isn't. Confusing.

This. Plus, he's in no position to play a football game, because he isn't wearing his helmet. I thought the NFL was trying to become more safety consious. How is it gonna look if they don't let this guy wear his helmet.

On a personaly note (and since I'm not a Dolphin fan) I hope this leak is 100% on the up and up, because the guy said the Vikings new uniform is "retro and awesome". Just like me :lol:

I recently contacted Bradley Handwerger, a WWL reported in New Orleans who isn't a uni geek but does keeps stats on what the Saints wear and their record in each combo. FWIW, this was part of his response re the Saints:

"As for the uniform re-design, I suspect Nike will tweak it some this offseason, whether it’s material or something else. I don’t think they’re looking at a complete overhaul."

I wrote back asking if that was based on a hunch or something he heard. I'll post here when he responds.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Whenever I see that logo I just have the need to bend the tail back into a somewhat normal position. And the guy is right, it's body positioning makes it look Whale-ish. CDixon also said one of the logo's was WTF and looked like something else. This must be it.

Archived