2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

It's up now after refreshing for the third time. Here's the pic:

new-dolphins-logo.jpg

I'm not feeling this at all. Not an upgrade. Just a push. Might as well just keep Snowflake w/ the helmet.

Is it possible that we're just looking at a prototype here and not the finished product? I'm hopeful that's the case with the two different sketches around the picture

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taken by itself, it's a nice logo. It's just not a sports logo. I can't quite pinpoint what's missing from it, but for some reason I just can't think of it as a sports logo. Looks more like a logo for a city aquarium.

I agree with this. It's a good logo, just maybe not for the Dolphins.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

new-dolphins-logo.jpg

I'm not feeling this at all. Not an upgrade. Just a push. Might as well just keep Snowflake w/ the helmet.

Is it possible that we're just looking at a prototype here and not the finished product? I'm hopeful that's the case with the two different sketches around the picture

I'm having trouble seeing the navy in this pic. Is it just on the fins and a little stripe down the body?

Also, I'm guessing this isn't a finished prodect. There are scribbles of other thumbnails all over it.

new-dolphins-logo.jpg

I'm having trouble seeing the navy in this pic. Is it just on the fins and a little stripe down the body?

Also, I'm guessing this isn't a finished prodect. There are scribbles of other thumbnails all over it.

I don't think there is any navy in that logo. Given the rough-draft nature of that paper, I'm guessing the logo was done in marker ink, and the various saturations of ink, along with lighting, make it look like there's a slightly darker color.

I'm guessing they'll be like the Bills and only use navy for thin outlines in the uniform, and nowhere in the logo.

spacer.png

The Dolphins have a classic and timeless logo. This would be a tragedy if it's real.

I know what you're saying, buuuuuuut...

The Dolphins have updated and tweaked their logo a couple times before. The current Dolphins look has only been around since the '97.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

DolpAir_zpsdd95d36c.png

They had a perfect arrival record ONCE, and have refused to shut up about it ever since.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

new-dolphins-logo.jpg

I don't think there is any navy in that logo. Given the rough-draft nature of that paper, I'm guessing the logo was done in marker ink, and the various saturations of ink, along with lighting, make it look like there's a slightly darker color.

I'm guessing they'll be like the Bills and only use navy for thin outlines in the uniform, and nowhere in the logo.

there is definite Navy in there, theres no way its pure teal, it would worse.

I dont mind the navy so much however i hope the lose the drop shadow

True2OB.png

Archived