2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Logo.pngeakbhfhxnv31fffgnct3ltlrd.gif

It's definitely a more vibrant gold than it was. Looking side-by-side I like the new one more and more.

Me too!

The new one you have is no where near color correct. Wait for official flat colored graphics before commenting on the colors. The colors aren't nearly as vibrant as what's been posted...

Logo.pngeakbhfhxnv31fffgnct3ltlrd.gif

It's definitely a more vibrant gold than it was. Looking side-by-side I like the new one more and more.

The new logo does give off a stock-art vibe, but it's definitely more well-put together than the old one. It definitely has more depth (maybe a little too much) than the old one as well. Not a huge upgrade, but an upgrade nonetheless.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Given the application of the Jaguars old logo on apparel, theres a 99% chance that the logo application on the helmet won't have a white keyline, and should be like Carolina.

This is apparently a secondary logo, according to a Jags blog. Seems to prove that suspicion right.

EDIT: Already posted.

EDIT: Nevermind

Definitely doesn't evoke a "WTF?" reaction. Neither does the Dolphins leak. Uh-oh Vikings...

Dolphins leaked logo evokes the WTF reaction big time, Drastically different

I think this Jag logo is good and a huge upgrade

So, the Vikings definitely ARE going to have a new logo? I've also heard that they'll be changing one of their shades of gold, as well. What's true and what's not? What do we know about Minnesota now?

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Definitely doesn't evoke a "WTF?" reaction. Neither does the Dolphins leak. Uh-oh Vikings...

Dolphins leaked logo evokes the WTF reaction big time, Drastically different

I think this Jag logo is good and a huge upgrade

So, the Vikings definitely ARE going to have a new logo? I've also heard that they'll be changing one of their shades of gold, as well. What's true and what's not? What do we know about Minnesota now?

i can confirm the color change.

why bring in a second gold for shading but not a grey for the areas that need it - white around mouth/jaw areas??

Because it's important to showcase the Jaguars' BRIGHT future. DUH!

oh yeah.....silly me.

Man the more I look at that secondary the more is drives me nuts!!! Where the hell are you getting your light source? from the top? the bottom? the side? yes..... all of the above

Great upgrade. Not getting why so many are disappointed.

Compared to this one, the old logo looks like a blob that just so happens to be in the shape of a cat coughing up a hairball.

It does look a bit NCAA-ish, but that would be expected now that Nike has taken over!

70389454.png

No doubt that NFL creative initially designs these. But i'd LOVE to know how much input and change goes from the first proposal to the final logo, especially from the ownership of the respective teams.

The last two "new" logos in Carolina and Jacksonville have both been riddled with perspective, and shading design flaws.

Archived