seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Dolphins colors will be more this:

33-40873-Y.jpg

Less this:

p12864525dt.jpg

Over the years, the Dolphins colors have become less aqua blue, and increasingly teal green. The jerseys got so green that if it weren't for the orange, you could almost mistake them for Jets jerseys.

I am personally glad we are going back to the FRESH aqua blue!

33-40873-Y.jpg

Less this:

p12864525dt.jpg

Over the years, the Dolphins colors have become less aqua blue, and increasingly teal green. The jerseys got so green that if it weren't for the orange, you could almost mistake them for Jets jerseys.

if we do go back to that green then I will be ecstatic, I just hope it doesn't get bluer then that

Vikings fans are really thinking this is a different logo? I see sooo little difference that if I didnt look at the old one beforehand theres no way at all Id notice what was done or if anything had changed

Okay, it's definitely minor but it's not THAT minor.

I think if someone hadn't seen the logos side-by-side they wouldn't realize the changes. Especially if someone were to see the logo in smaller scale on apparel it will look the same. I don't get the comparisons to the Falcons and Cardinals. Those were drastic modernizations that altered the complete feel of the logos and gave them dimension. The Vikings just made slight modifications. Which honestly didn't seem necessary.

Vikings fans are really thinking this is a different logo? I see sooo little difference that if I didnt look at the old one beforehand theres no way at all Id notice what was done or if anything had changed

Okay, it's definitely minor but it's not THAT minor.

I think if someone hadn't seen the logos side-by-side they wouldn't realize the changes. Especially if someone were to see the logo in smaller scale on apparel it will look the same. I don't get the comparisons to the Falcons and Cardinals. Those were drastic modernizations that altered the complete feel of the logos and gave them dimension. The Vikings just made slight modifications. Which honestly didn't seem necessary.

I wouuld say its more like the minnesota twins change from 2010. Its a minor change but when you do look at them side-by-side I tihnk almost everyone agrees it was a change for the better. And, for the same reason's as the Twins.. if you're getting a new stadium and probably a new uniform why not make these small aethetic changes now when you can?

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

33-40873-Y.jpg

Less this:

p12864525dt.jpg

woah woah woah... its no where near that green.

Its gone from Aqua to Teal, ive never considered it green and I see it all the time here in Miami

True2OB.png

The Jags have done an extensive update to their website. It has the new logo and wordmark.

If you look closer, though, it also places more of an emphasis on the black and gold, using teal as more of a highlight color.

Links to stories that were previously teal or white are now gold. The background featured teal heavily, and is now primarily black with some teal accent.

Interesting stuff.

The Jags have done an extensive update to their website. It has the new logo and wordmark.

If you look closer, though, it also places more of an emphasis on the black and gold, using teal as more of a highlight color.

Links to stories that were previously teal or white are now gold. The background featured teal heavily, and is now primarily black with some teal accent.

Interesting stuff.

Yes the same thing in the "stand united" Pamphlet that was sent out to season-ticket holders this month. It's prominently black and gold. With teal used certain spots & it's the new gold.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

has anyone seen this?

http://www.flickr.co...50236/lightbox/

i think its amazing

I really wish they'd go back to a lighter blue and yellow. I'm not a fan of the dark blue and gold treatment. Much like Pitt Panthers and Milwaukee Brewers. They all looked better in a lighter shade of blue and yellow.

Interesting stuff.

I have a feeling the new elongated Jaguar head is going to look awkward on the helmets. The old head was more round and fit pretty nice.

33-40873-Y.jpg

Less this:

p12864525dt.jpg

woah woah woah... its no where near that green.

Its gone from Aqua to Teal, ive never considered it green and I see it all the time here in Miami

Looks pretty green to me...

MiamiDolphins_FRC_9999_SCC_SRGB.png

Looks pretty green to me...

MiamiDolphins_FRC_9999_SCC_SRGB.png

Yeah, but you know that you can't really trust either picture. I imagine if you were holding both jerseys, the colors would be much closer.

Possibly, but that's not the point I was trying to make.

I was responding to the Miamian who insisted that the picture of the Nike jersey was bad, the official color was "no where near that green", but the same pic matched up to the official specs pretty well.

Maybe the original Marino jersey wasn't that blue, but the current color really is that green.

Archived