Week 5 NFL Uniforms

njmeadowlanders

Seattle looks much better with the grey pants. I hope they will wear it a few more times this year.

I like it better, too. Sadly, I don't think we will see it again unless they are on the road and the home team wears white. It seems my team is dead-set on wearing monochrome at home.

The Seahawks are scheduled to wear their grey alternates at home next Sunday putting the visiting Patroits in their blue jerseys.......

Grey monochrome!! woo hoo

You know, they'll just look like white uniforms that need a good bleaching.

Seattle looks much better with the grey pants. I hope they will wear it a few more times this year.

I like it better, too. Sadly, I don't think we will see it again unless they are on the road and the home team wears white. It seems my team is dead-set on wearing monochrome at home.

The Seahawks are scheduled to wear their grey alternates at home next Sunday putting the visiting Patroits in their blue jerseys.......

I agree. If they wore Blue-Grey-Blue then that would not look nearly as bad as all-grey.

spacer.png

I agree. If they wore Blue-Grey-Blue then that would not look nearly as bad as all-grey.

Or blue-gray-white... then you'd see a contrast against the white pants, and the gray would actually look gray.

Archived