NBA courts

-DASH

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your Raptors sandwich boards almost stretch to the 3 point line, which it clearly doesn't in real life. And notice how both corners of the "bottom" of the sandwich boards start at the key. You need to elongate the bottom corner of the sandwich board closest to stands, and shorten the corner closest to court. And the sandwich board should be a little more "open" rather than so vertical; the angle between front piece and back piece should be wider. You almost have it perfect, but some minor adjustments are needed.

Let me know if that makes sense :)

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Thanks, glad you like it.

Ok, I went through all courts couple more times and found some mistakes so I edit them and I think those are last changes on these 28 courts because I believe I got them all right with help of some guys here. Newly edited courts are Boston, Oklahoma, Portland and Sacramento (second edit). Now all I wait is to see some good pictures of Suns and Lakers so I can finish this. I am thinking doing some All-Star courts in future as well.

spacer.png

Will you be Releasing a PSD file or removing the Basketballl Goal Image from the paint? I would like to use your courts in a Basketball game I'm creating, And the ability to remove that Goal, in addition to being able to create more courts would be nice.

Archived