NBA courts

-DASH

I was bored today so I started making current NBA courts. What do you think? Any sugestions? I will do all current courts in a next few days so it would be nice if I made a mistake somewhere and you noticed it :D All other courts are in posts #6 and #22.
brooklyn-nets-2012-2013.jpgcleveland-2012-2013.jpgdallas-mavericks-2012-20.jpggolden-state-warriors-20.jpglosangelesclippers.jpgmemphis.jpgneworleans.jpgnewyork.jpgoklahoma.jpgportland.jpg

spacer.png

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the comments guys, here's the first ten courts that I randomly picked to make (I made slight moderations on the first three that I posted today). What do you think about Nets? Is the floor correct?

brooklyn-nets-2012-2013.jpgcleveland-2012-2013.jpgdallas-mavericks-2012-20.jpggolden-state-warriors-20.jpglosangelesclippers.jpgmemphis.jpgneworleans.jpgnewyork.jpgoklahoma.jpgportland.jpg

spacer.png

First, thanks. :)

I just found some random floor picture and edited it a little bit so I can use it as basketball floor. It is the same picture for every court, I am just making balance with brightness and contrast to gain color I need for other courts. I will send you picture in inbox.

By the way, post #6 updated, added Denver, Sacramento and Washington and I edited Bobcats and Nets a little bit. Ten more courts to go.

spacer.png

New ones.

chicago.jpgindiana.jpgphiladelphia.jpgdenver.jpg

Is the size of these circle logos correct in proportion to the center jump circle? I thought at least the Bulls just filled that circle and didnt go bigger?

Every team with circle logo went bigger per my information.

Can we have your permission to use these for this site's NBA section? (sportslogos.net)

Of course you can. :D

I have only 4 courts left to do. May take a day or two because I must find good pictures of new Suns and Lakers court.

spacer.png

New ones.

chicago.jpgindiana.jpgphiladelphia.jpgdenver.jpg

Is the size of these circle logos correct in proportion to the center jump circle? I thought at least the Bulls just filled that circle and didnt go bigger?

Every team with circle logo went bigger per my information.

http://fc07.devianta...isu-d4q38w5.jpg

it looks like there is alot more orange of the ball showing under the bull's nose, so the Bull logo would be smaller overall.. and the ball itself is more about the size as the foul circles, which would be the same size as the center-jump circle? Also no black outline around the ball and the seems of the ball are closer to the thickness of the black stroke of the Bull.

The photo says Happy New Year 2012 so it should be pretty recent unless its been changed for this season.

Not trying to be nit-picky but I figured you were looking for as much accuracy as possible

http://www.indysport...dSwagger524.jpg

The Pacers logo same thing... its onlly width of the foul circles, not including the gray stroke. If you drag these photos into photoshop and continue the perspective lines across the court from foul lne to foul line you'll see the width

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

http://abuc13.files....me-11-28-10.jpg

Looks like for the nuggets the light blue part is the same width as the foul circles. Again, if u drag these photos into photoshop and continue the lines for the sides of the key lines all the way across the court to the other key then you'll see the width of the center logo in relation to the width of the foul circle

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Archived