pollux

LOGOLYMPIAD - Event 5 Voting

I received seven entries for Event 5, but one had to be disqualified.

The requirements for the Alternate Logo Event were:

You have to create an alternate logo for one of the current active teams of La Liga (Liga Nacional de Fútbol Profesional).

• Use existing colors only.
  • Include the team name and current primary logo in your submission as a reference. The primary logo should not take more than 150 px by 150 px on the template, as it is not the focus of the work here.

List your 3 favorites, ranked 1, 2, 3.

The poll closes Thursday, October 11th, at 1:00PM Eastern Time (three days from now).

Voting is now over.

Entries

Entry #1

Entry #2

Entry #3

Entry #4

Entry #5

Entry #6

Disqualified entry

thelegend5's entry was disqualified because there was way too many colors on the entry, which contradicted the "Use existing colors only" rule. The lion head shows a variety of shades for the same color, but they still count as different colors. The Real Zaragoza crest shows only three colors. Here is thelegend5's entry.

Reminder

The voting will be open to public voting once the event is officially over. Once the finalists have been posted in the event thread, voting will be open for 3 days.

Judging is open to all board members registered BEFORE September 1st. This is to ensure no one is voting for themselves under an alternate login.

Members may vote once per event and may not vote for their own entry (I'll know if you did, and will not count your vote). You may not disclose the identity of any of the designers of the entries until voting closes.

Voting will be via the 3-2-1 points method. Voters will be asked to post their choice for a gold, silver and bronze winner. Gold votes are worth 3 points, Silver worth 2, Bronze worth 1.

G: 1

S: 6

B: 2

Gold: 3

Silver: 4

Bronze: 6

Honorable Mention: DQ'd entry. It was too nice not to say anything about.

The DQ'ed one was very good. Would've got a vote from me i it hadn't got DQ'ed for a very nitpicky reason, IMO.

G-6

S-3

B-1

DQed one would've gotten my vote. That's a ridiculous reason for it to be disqualified.