Brave-Bird 08's NFL Unveil

Brave-Bird 08

I have COMPLETELY COMPLETED and saved to my computer, ready to unravel. I'm going to start posting concepts in alphabetical order--two or three a day--so that each concept can get its fair share of attention.

see this is why i'm getting antsy. he said he had them completely completed, and would unviel "two or three A DAY" its been at least 5 days!

He still has a life outside the CCSLC. Chill bruh.

I have a solution....Brave-Bird send the concepts to my email address and I will post one concept a day until they are all out there.

Or... you can stop acting like an entitled brat and wait like everyone else.

Seriously... this is not cool. Just stop.

Damn dude, calm down have a beer or something..I was being sarcastic.

spacer.png

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

way to go folks, i wouldn't be surprised if brave-bird doesn't finish posting them because you people are impatient. seriously, relax, he will post them when he is able to. he probably, like alot of people have this thing called a life.

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

Hope you all know you have completely destroyed this thread with your comments.

It'll pick right back up when Brave Bird posts the rest of his concepts... if he even wants to post them anymore. It just really pisses me off how the quality of this folder has gone down thanks to all the snotty kids who keep chasing away talented contributors.

Hope you all know you have completely destroyed this thread with your comments.

It'll pick right back up when Brave Bird posts the rest of his concepts... if he even wants to post them anymore. It just really pisses me off how the quality of this folder has gone down thanks to all the snotty kids who keep chasing away talented contributors.

Agreed. If I had this :censored: on one of my concept series, I'd stop posting them.

I love how this happens to every good concept thread in this forum...

Anyway, BB this series is :censored:ing awesome. Absolutely fantastic work so far. Im especially digging the falcons tweaks. Much better than the real thing IMO. Really looking forward to the rest of this, especially my eagles

zPfTNXq_sm_zpsu3fsswbz.jpg 8DRvuUI_sm_zpsthbhbnio.jpg

Maurer_icons-02_zps7dcbd790.png Maurer_icons-01_zpsfee43a9b.png

This is why nobody should EVER say something like "I'll post __ concepts per day" or something like that. 1. They're never going to fufill it and 2. It only causes stuff like this. Can it become like, an unwritten rule to not do that? Because I've never seen it turn out well.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

This is why nobody should EVER say something like "I'll post __ concepts per day" or something like that. 1. They're never going to fufill it and 2. It only causes stuff like this. Can it become like, an unwritten rule to not do that? Because I've never seen it turn out well.

Except you just wrote it... :P

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Except you just wrote it... :P

:rolleyes: You know what I meant.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Sorry for being off and about folks! (And I could care less about the comments about revealing time.) Midterm week. Anyways, here we are again with Cincinnati.

Cincinnati Bengals

helmet_zps3fda2d8f.png

For the Bengals I wanted to make orange more of a focus. The primary home is orange, and the road jerseys now have orange numerals. The stripe detail on the pants is made to follow the sleeves more, and side paneling is out the door! Also, the Tiger head logo replaces the B logo as the primary.

NO, not more yokes!

Other than that, I like this set overall. The black sleeves with orange stripes is a little bothersome, but with the primary home now being orange it's inevitable. Also, I would put the tiger head on both sides of the pants.

It's amazing how much better the Bengals jerseys look without the side panels. I also love how you made the orange the home jersey. I'm really liking this.

It's amazing how much better the Bengals jerseys look without the side panels. I also love how you made the orange the home jersey. Awesome job.

The Bengals are such a tricky team to work with. They've always seemed to look very arena league to me and I'm surprised they've been able to pull off their look for such a long time. Basically what you've done here is everything one would soundly do to fix the issues with their current look but that's it. Perhaps it's time to give them a more bold, more appropriate number font

Midway.png

Love this series so far. Your Bengals concept still suffers from the major problem that their current one does; orange stripes on black background rather than black stripes on orange background. If you can fix that on the orange and white tops (the black top is good) then it will be a great set.

jNTsTyQ.png

Cleveland Browns

helmet_zps6277a0cc.png

Cleveland's biggest change here is the addition of a logo, which is designed to be a subtle progression of the B-in-Ball logo they released in 2003. The facemask is changed to white to get rid of the grey facemask for grey facemask sake. The jerseys are updated with a slightly different number font, consistent pants striping and Orange jerseys are back, along with the brown pants. I actually really like the plain brown pants as long as the socks are striped, so that stays in tact.

Archived