Brave-Bird 08's NFL Unveil

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Brown pants were the worst thing to happen to the Browns since the original team left for Baltimore. However, the rest of this concept is great and I love the subtle changes you made to the stripes, removing the gray face mask for gray sake (GFMFGS) and the addition of the logo on the helmet. But I do agree with Hockey Week that if you turn that football sideways it would be a drastic improvement along with the Orange pants.

spacer.png

brave bird, these concepts are phenomenal. youve fixed the problems that always arise with falcons uniforms, while also changing so little that i still love them. as a fan, i usually hate falcons concepts because people want to just go back to the old but i really love their current set. all the other ones are great displays of how subtle fixes make worlds of difference without having to be radical. and the quality of your work is outstanding. on a side note, am i nuts or did we miss two concepts??

Definitely not a fan of any logo on the Browns helmet, and while I'm not opposed to the idea of brown pants, they need stripes.

Other than that, I like all of the changes you've made here.

(9) Dallas Cowboys

lid.png

Dallas has a lot of current problems with its uniforms, especially when it comes to color consitency. All of that is fixed here with a regular and clash set that go together. Also, all of the blue is reconciled to one shade. Dallas definitely does not lose identity with the changes here, which can be considered major. And, the throwbacks are in tact!

Please get Jerry Jones on the line...if the Cowboys make these simple changes, they'll look great.

Good luck with that one. Jerry wont even listen to his own fans about the product on the field....

Still, great job. I really hope the 'Boys do go this direction at some point.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Love most everything so far, however:

-Disagree with some people on the facemasks. I definitely prefer gray on some of the more retro-ish designs (Buffalo, Cleveland, Indy, NY Jets, etc) and white with white helmets.

-I think you're missing a good opportunity to do something with socks. Socks are a huge part of the design and some jerseys are getting the "leotard" effect.

Other comments:

-I really like what you've done with Carolina, except I think a more modernized version of the shoulder stripes would mesh more with the team identity (as someone mentioned, I think the sleeves are too close to Atlanta). Love the numbers and the white helmets (I'm a huge fan of having three primary colors: White, and two others).

-The Ravens' sleeves are genius! Absolutely love how you've integrated the Maryland flag into the design. Also am a huge fan of their stripes on the pants.

-Like how your designs stay true to a lot of the original jerseys.

Excited to see what you've got for the Broncos, Jags, Eagles, Titans, and Redskins.

I like the design, but I'd prefer the Cowboys go with the royal blue / metalic blue-gray scheme instead of navy / silver, personally. The NFL, and for that matter all major sports are filled with teams who wear navy and teams who wear silver, but that royal / metalic combo is one of a kind.

(just make sure it isn't friggin GREEN next time, Cowboys!)

• 2 weeks later...

I like most of the concepts

I like getting rid of the grey facemasks, to me helmets should follow the teams color scheme.

Arizona- the "Pride" Jersey should of been black, maybe a red facemask

Atlanta- good except I like the Black helmet for the current logo

Baltimore - perfect

Carolina - not bad although I still prefer silver over the white

Chicago- not much different although I would like an orange jersey over the throwback

Buffalo- not much to say I like the facemask color change

Cincinnati- perfect fix to those jerseys

Dallas - why can't the star on the current blue jersey be on both home and road jerseys?

Cleveland - no logo on helmet, orange pants over the brown, better mixes with the brown jersey

mvpsig.png

Archived