Brave-Bird 08's NFL Unveil

Brave-Bird 08

Sorry for being off and about folks! (And I could care less about the comments about revealing time.) Midterm week. Anyways, here we are again with Cincinnati.

Cincinnati Bengals

helmet_zps3fda2d8f.png

For the Bengals I wanted to make orange more of a focus. The primary home is orange, and the road jerseys now have orange numerals. The stripe detail on the pants is made to follow the sleeves more, and side paneling is out the door! Also, the Tiger head logo replaces the B logo as the primary.

This is exactly what the Bengals SHOULD be wearing...

applogosig17.pngapplogosig16bychapeeko.png

Courtesy chapeeko

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey people!! So, in case anyone has wondered why this thread has been at a standstill, I've had an issue with inkscape crashing whenever I try to export these images. Sometimes it will just go out for days and then randomly start working again. Have never been able to get to the bottom of the issue, but it's working again!!

As soon as the Falcons game is over I'm going to give you Denver.

We're back in action! Should have a few more for tonight as well. Again, my computer runs inkscape very very slow for some reason. It literally takes about 15 minutes to export a full-set of images for each team, so it's annoying...but at least it is working!

Denver Broncos

lid-1.png

Denver will have a ton of combinations, sure to make fans happy from the orange and blue sides of the spectrum. The primary jersey is blue again. The catch is no longer having a design that forces two sets of white pants. This new design is more versatile and continious. The jerseys bring back the sleeve style of the old days, but with a modern twist. The helmet stripe is something new and unique, as is the pants stripe.

I would prefer academy blue; and while I like the helmet, I think you should just go all the way and bring back the 1965 unis with the modern font.

That said, this is definitely a huge upgrade over what the Broncos have now.

We're back in action! Should have a few more for tonight as well. Again, my computer runs inkscape very very slow for some reason. It literally takes about 15 minutes to export a full-set of images for each team, so it's annoying...but at least it is working!

Denver Broncos

lid-1.png

Denver will have a ton of combinations, sure to make fans happy from the orange and blue sides of the spectrum. The primary jersey is blue again. The catch is no longer having a design that forces two sets of white pants. This new design is more versatile and continious. The jerseys bring back the sleeve style of the old days, but with a modern twist. The helmet stripe is something new and unique, as is the pants stripe.

As much as I hate Denver, I love this set. I almost want to borrow it for my NCFA team! By the way, are those helmets available here? I'm working on my gear for next season.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think the Cardinals is damn near perfect. (I like what you did with the Panthers, as well)

On the other end of the spectrum, I'm not a fan of the Falcons going red. A falcon, in nature, is a darker colored bird...no? I think that black just makes more sense for them.

Can't wait to see more...

SigReflect.png

Archived