Sign in to follow this  
vicfurth

NCAA Signature Idea

Could I get a WVU one with Geno Smith? Possibly in the Gold jersey? Thanks in advance.

westvirginia_sig.png

The font I chose is from the end zones in the Mountaineers' stadium.

I'd appreciate an SMU version with Margus Hunt, please.

If possible, could I get a Penn State one with the Oval Lion logo, this logo as the word mark (with just One Team and the stripes, not the other extraneous details) and Michael Mauti as the player?

I'd appreciate an SMU version with Margus Hunt, please.

smu.png

If possible, could I get a Penn State one with the Oval Lion logo, this logo as the word mark (with just One Team and the stripes, not the other extraneous details) and Michael Mauti as the player?

pennstate_sig.png

Can I request a Texas one with either David Ash or one with Jonathon Gray?

texas_sig.png

Thank you sir for the UF one.

Willing to do pro ball? If so may I also request one for the Jags and Jacksonville Sharks?

Willing to do pro ball? If so may I also request one for the Jags and Jacksonville Sharks?

I'll hold off on arena until arena season, but I'll whip up a Jaguars one for ya.

I'll hold off on arena until arena season, but I'll whip up a Jaguars one for ya.

Danke sir.

hope you don't mind, but i took your idea and ran with it for my favorite team...

musigreber.png

"But" renders all said before it to be irrelevant.

hope you don't mind, but i took your idea and ran with it for my favorite team...

"But" renders all said before it to be irrelevant.

of course, i could have sent him the logos and photos and asked him to do it for me...

jacksonvillejaguars_sig.png

hey,

i am fairly new to making concepts and i was wondering if anyone could help me out. for now, i am just using paint and similar programs for editing previously made 2d concept. i want to start getting into making 3d concepts such as the popular nike pro combat concepts. any help would be appreciated. thanks!

Could I get a WVU one with Geno Smith? Possibly in the Gold jersey? Thanks in advance.

westvirginia_sig.png

The font I chose is from the end zones in the Mountaineers' stadium.

Can I get one with Tavon Austin? Preferably wearing the blue jersey on gold pants. Also, if it could just say West Virginia that'd be cool. Thanks