New NBA on TNT scorebug

huskeraddict

For consistency's sakes I hope their NBA and NCAA Tournament graphics kinda stay similar now with this change. I mean, do the extended scoreboard for the entire bottom for the NCAA Tournament for all the casual fans tuning in, but at least try to make it similar.

Then again, with Turner their NBA graphics have always (or at least post-TNT-Drama/TBS-Comedy split) been completely different from their MLB graphics, which have been completely different from their NASCAR graphics, which have always been completely different from their NCAA Tournament graphics, so...

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

Why is Brooklyn "BKN" and not "BRO"?

I'd have expected "BKL" myself. Whatever.

Looks like the scorebug from a video game. Very EA-ish, IMO.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

• 2 weeks later...

Not much of a change, but I like the old better, mainly because it's smaller. How many changes has the been in the past 5 years? Maybe 4 or 5?

http://whosbestnbateam.blogspot.com/

On the hill we view the silence of the valley, Called to witness cycles only of the past, And we reach all this with movements in between the said remark

Close to the edge, down by the river, Down at the end, round by the corner

Seasons will pass you by, Now that it's all over and done, called to the seed, right to the sun, Now that you find now that you're whole

Seasons will pass you by, I get up, I get down -Yes

I still miss this scorebug instead!

NBA_on_NBC_1995-96_graphics.JPG

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Wait, why are the Nets in black at home?

That was a preseason game. Probably just wanted to show them off to the home crowd.

That's not a scorebug in the same sense as what we have now; it's comparing apples and oranges. That used to just pop up on screen 2-3 times a quarter, and would be awfully annoying if it were on the screen all the time like what networks use now.

Wait, why are the Nets in black at home?

That was a preseason game. Probably just wanted to show them off to the home crowd.

That's not a scorebug in the same sense as what we have now; it's comparing apples and oranges. That used to just pop up on screen 2-3 times a quarter, and would be awfully annoying if it were on the screen all the time like what networks use now.

Fair enough. The last time you ever saw the NBA on NBC, this was their farewell (for nostalgia's sake):

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is able to post a screenshot of the new MSG Network basketball score bug, its worth a debate. Its very different, the logos are above the individual score and then side-by-side from eachother. Rather than above/below or all in the same row as is traditional. Personally i find it very hard to read.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

If anyone is able to post a screenshot of the new MSG Network basketball score bug, its worth a debate. Its very different, the logos are above the individual score and then side-by-side from eachother. Rather than above/below or all in the same row as is traditional. Personally i find it very hard to read.

This one?

2012-February-20-20-43-0.jpg

This one?

*photo removed*

No --

A - wow that guy's weird looking.

B- From the Nets logo that's clearly from last season so I'm guessing you just wanted to post that weird guy's face.

C- I'm talking about the scorebug that shows during live game action in the bottom-right.. they have a new one this season

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Archived