Air force hockey design

sc49erfan15

It's a cool concept, I just think the squared letters/numbers would go better with something else. The logo is very slash-y, and I think it's cool when the jersey and letters/numbers reflect that. That said, the cleanliness of the jersey and the colour placement is well done, good work overall.
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

where'd you get that talon logo?  anyway, my family has a tradition of being in the service and i like this...usually something like this, i think it's missing something but this one is pretty damn complete. :)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Discrim, I found the logo on www.logoserver.com , a site I normally don't like because they have some inaccurate stuff sometimes. I believe the talon logo comes from a Zephyr "X-Line" hat because I saw some other logos I recognized that came from those hats. I hope it does..I wouldn't mind having the hat that logo came off of. I like it.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Hey, now that looks cool. Real cool in fact. Now just "unsquare" the trim in that same style and you're in business.

Checked out the X-Line line again today, some new stuff, I think those logos are crazy cool. I don't know if I'd want the teams to switch to them all, but they're cool in terms of fiercifying and making cooler versions of existing logos.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

i want that pens logo...i drew up one like it on paper but haven't been able to translate it to the screen yet(scanner's broke)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

isnt that the zeypher X-line hat logo for Air Force?, if it is which i think so, how did you get it, ive tried copy&paste some of those, but since it is flash, it doesnt allow it ???

Why not just do a Print Screen and then paste it into your graphics program?  You'll have to clean it up a bit, but it works.

--Eriq.

Archived