Sign in to follow this  
rams80

When High School Uniforms Go Bad

i like the helmet from what i can see. if they changed the number font and removed the logo from the pants it would be a decent uniform.

This wouldn't happen if schools like Oregon or Maryland didn't spit upon anything resembling normalcy. They set an example and everyone tries to follow.

Oregon and Maryland didn't set this example, nor do they spit upon normalcy. Truth be told, their uniforms are pretty normal with a few unique elements.

This is what happens when people get their hands on Photoshop and all of the sudden, LOGOS EVERYWHERE! VECTOR MASK! DROP SHADOWS! REFLECTIVE NUMBERS! YARRR!

:lol:

This is what happens when people get their hands on Photoshop and all of the sudden, LOGOS EVERYWHERE! VECTOR MASK! DROP SHADOWS! REFLECTIVE NUMBERS! YARRR!

:lol:

That is HS for you. No money so lets have a schmoe do it instead of professionals. Schmoes have technology now.

137696.jpg

"This high school thought they could get away with having visually criminal uniforms...this week on When High School Uniforms Go Bad!"

Actually that helmet is sort of cool.

Oregon and Maryland didn't set this example, nor do they spit upon normalcy.

Having 50,000,000,000 different possible combinations is not normal. What schools like Texas, Alabama and USC do is normal.

Oregon and Maryland didn't set this example, nor do they spit upon normalcy.

Having 50,000,000,000 different possible combinations is not normal. What schools like Texas, Alabama and USC do is normal.

...to you, KevRich. Why can't Oregon or Maryland be equally "normal"? "Normal" doesn't have to be plain.

Answer me this: do schools need more than two uniforms?

There's only one right answer.

Answer me this: do schools need more than two uniforms?

There's only one right answer.

thats being quite full of yourself

theres more ways than one to do it. its a difference in brand.

I disagree. Schools don't need more than two uniforms. You only need one helmet and one pair of pants, along with two jerseys. Everything else is superfluous fluff.

I disagree. Schools don't need more than two uniforms. You only need one helmet and one pair of pants, along with two jerseys. Everything else is superfluous fluff.

I would agree if budget money was involved. These were donated. If it is free, who cares?

Seriously, isn't this trickle down from Oregon? The more outrageous the better?

Yeeeeeessss.

Seriously, isn't this trickle down from Oregon? The more outrageous the better?

Yeeeeeessss.

That was my point.

You keep "pushing the envelope" just because, you keep trying to look outrageous to get the kids talking about you, eventually something like this is going to happen. Sorry LightsOut, but this kind of thing IS what happens when you take the trends Oregon and Nike started and take them to their natural conclusion.

And for whatever it's worth Lights, traditional =/= "plain."

Then there's the Arizona high school with three, count 'em, three football helmets. Is that a national record? (I've even submitted the finding to Uni Watch.)

Ladies and Gentlemen: The Carol City High School Chiefs

Well, I'd say this set is tasteless on several levels-both in the "ugly" and "tacky" sense and in the "JESUS CHRIST YOU ASSHATS CENTERED AN INDIAN'S HEAD ON THE CROTCH OF YOUR PANTS" sense. Clearly an affront to all sense of decency and common sense-I welcome the Native American picket line.

I'll have to admit that this isn't a bad look at all. Kind of reminds me of MLB's turn-ahead-the-clock promo back in the day. It's growing on me. I can see the UniWatch liberals having a field day with this though; which is also almost as equally entertaining.

I would agree if budget money was involved. These were donated. If it is free, who cares?

Probably donated by their rivals.

Also, my high school team only has one uniform. Our athletic department is too cheap to buy a second set of jerseys.

My thoughts as well. Flo Rida donated his own money to his alma mater. How many others have done such a thing? Money is tight in today's economy and school budgets are constantly getting cut. For him to be this generous is a refreshing sight. Very proud of Flo Rida.

Ladies and Gentlemen: The Carol City High School Chiefs

Well, I'd say this set is tasteless on several levels-both in the "ugly" and "tacky" sense and in the "JESUS CHRIST YOU ASSHATS CENTERED AN INDIAN'S HEAD ON THE CROTCH OF YOUR PANTS" sense. Clearly an affront to all sense of decency and common sense-I welcome the Native American picket line.

I'll have to admit that this isn't a bad look at all. Kind of reminds me of MLB's turn-ahead-the-clock promo back in the day. It's growing on me. I can see the UniWatch liberals having a field day with this though; which is also almost as equally entertaining.

What the hell is a uniwatch liberal? What does that even mean?