Multiple Personalities

CC97

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Syphi and JQK are the same guy.......OK now that may get me shot! :P

Seriously fellas, this is rediculous. One screen name is all you need. I just don't understand the reasoning behind multiple names. I can only imagine it will be harder now to get a name. Chris and Yzerfan and everone else who makes this place work, have donated time/money/work to make this a free place for everyone to come and enjoy what we enjoy. For people to come on here and bastardize it is strange to me. I guess sometimes you just can't figure people out.....

k you guys caught me... im JQK, Mockba, nitroseed, Sy, and the Province of Saskatchewan doesnt really exist...Saskatchewan is an old indian word that loosely translated "Man of Many Login Names"... i just wanted to be cool... :D .... I've said it once and I'll say it again people take things on here toooooo seriously

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Is it just me or is it pretty dam sad to take the competitions on here so seriously as to create 2 logins??? (or more) Its not like we are talking any serious contests they are just for fun! Still i guess some people are pretty sad!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

In addition to creating multiple identities so as to "stuff the ballot box" in contest voting, I'd be interested in publicly knowing whether or not any of the suspected individuals ("multiples"???) were in the process of attempting to compete in a fantasy league as more than one team.

Brian in Boston

If you don't confess to me or the board by 3pm Eastern Time tomorrow... I am exposing who you are to the board, I will then let the members decide your fate.

I guess this means the discrepancy was solved, as we havent heard anymore.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

If you don't confess to me or the board by 3pm Eastern Time tomorrow... I am exposing who you are to the board, I will then let the members decide your fate.

I guess this means the discrepancy was solved, as we havent heard anymore.

At the risk of overstepping my boundaries, we still have not had a 'decision of fate by the members'. If Chris and/or YzerFan have already done that, that would be their prerogative.

Paynomind - love your sig!

It's where I sit.

Where's the big reveal? I was anticipating a big unmasking!

How am I going to know who to throw my empty Oatmeal Stout bottles at, now?

Guess I'll just have to chuck 'em at random. Helmets on, boys . . . incoming! :hockeysmiley:

I know I had another name, but I forgot the name, so I created this one....

i didn't make the other ones for voting purposes

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Gordie, ever heard of recycling :D

recycling? :blink: . . . you mean like when you pitch empties out the car window at people on bikes? :D

Seriously Braden, use the blue box. Keep Ontario beautiful, it's yours to discover.

recycling? :blink: . . . you mean like when you pitch empties out the car window at people on bikes? :D

:cursing:

</bicyclist> (Well, when I get my fat ass out on the bike.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

recycling?  :blink:  . . . you mean like when you pitch empties out the car window at people on bikes?  :D

:cursing:

</bicyclist> (Well, when I get my fat ass out on the bike.)

Mockba, if I ever spot you in a pair of bike shorts, I'll definitely hurl something at you.

Nothing personal, just a long-standing policy of discouraging people from wearing spandex in public. B):D

Archived