Multiple Personalities

CC97

Mockba, if I ever spot you in a pair of bike shorts, I'll definitely hurl something at you.

Nothing personal, just a long-standing policy of discouraging people from wearing spandex in public. B):D

I not only own bike shorts, but also a bike jersey (albeit a loose-cut jersey). My first year of riding, I resisted the shorts. But then I learned an important lesson:

bike shorts = padding = LESS SORE BUTT.

So, now, I wear bike shorts when I ride. Yeah, they look bad on me, though hockey and biking have given me pretty damned decent legs, thank you very much. :D But, form follows function.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This thread could make a great movie, "Confessions of a Sports Messageboard"

How about "21st Century Sybil", where Sybil is released from a mental institution after years of using the hospital Mac to develop her skills as a Sports Logo Illustrator. She re-enters society and unleashes her madness on a bulletin board inhabited by honest, hard-working, dentally impaired Sports Logo fanatics.

Whoa, that's good. I think that kid that was in "Galaxy Quest" could play CC, and they'll most likely have Mel Gibson playing me. Who am I kidding, it'll be Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid) playing Captain Clannhoran.

CGP.gif

Mockba, if I ever spot you in a pair of bike shorts, I'll definitely hurl something at you.

Nothing personal, just a long-standing policy of discouraging people from wearing spandex in public.  B)  :D

I not only own bike shorts, but also a bike jersey (albeit a loose-cut jersey). My first year of riding, I resisted the shorts. But then I learned an important lesson:

bike shorts = padding = LESS SORE BUTT.

So, now, I wear bike shorts when I ride. Yeah, they look bad on me, though hockey and biking have given me pretty damned decent legs, thank you very much. :D But, form follows function.

I'll bet you could get away with wearing your hockey pants when you ride. They're padded AND modest. :P

State of Hockey, right? If anybody looks at you funny, tell them you're on your way to practice. If that doesn't work, pitch your empty Oatmeal Stout bottle at them. :D

This actually has been the most entertaining thread since I signed up.

All the people I look like are dead: John Candy, Bulushi, Chris Farley, Horatio Sanz...So I don't know who would play the extra in the movie that would be pcgd. I'd just be running a mop in the background or something.

By the way...I know Horatio Sanz isn't dead, but could someone tell him what happened to those guys before him before its too late!

that was actually my first ever illustrator project.(much larger of course) It worked so well that I used it for the first round of my webpage, my resume, which quickly was stopped as it was creeping people out.

Should I voice my opinion?

ummm... no.... its better to be silent and thought to be an idiot than open ones mouth and prove it... :D

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Should I voice my opinion?

Didn't you learn with the first incident?

I have received not a single private message from you concerning this matter... if you suspect something let me know and I can check it out.

Don't call anyone out publically again.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived