Re: the EMS jersey pics, what I don't get is the "Zebra" pattern?, I know it's supposed to probably be a wood grain-ish pattern, but all I see is Zebra!...

Brandiose put out a behind-the-scenes video about the Fightins' new road jersey. I did not realize that Wilson was based in Tennessee, so that was cool for me!

The last shot was the same picture that was featured on the Brandiose bus in Nashville:

ScreenShot2012-12-10at65018PM.png

- Boise is veeeerrrryy interesting. Love everything but the hat, honestly.

- "Baseballtown" is good in a vacuum but not when matched with the rest of the identity.

- Did I mention I love the Ems' new look?

- That RailRiders pinstripe set is slicker than hot snot on a brass doorknob. The gold thread is shimmery, and I believe the back numbers are maroon with a navy stroke.

- Navy Fightins set is solid. Everything on the top is sublimated, including numbers. I know that's something Wilson has been pushing lately. We (the Jackson Generals) are actually using Wilson to replace our jerseys for 2013. Everything on our gray roads and black BPs will be sublimated. The pinstripes on our homes will be sublimated, but everything else is stitched tackle twill.

There's a whole lot of fugly going on in that picture.

Yeah, that picture isn't exactly a strong CV.

but they are breathing some very fresh air into the world of baseball design.

Smells like Newark.

slicker than hot snot on a brass doorknob.

LOL what?

Smells like Newark.

Tastes like Fresno.

Smells like Newark.

Tastes like Fresno.

Looks like Gary.

...sounds like Bakersfield! :D

Still unsure on the new SWB name/look. I always thought it was cool to have the minor league teams also called the Yankees. I realize the MLB Yanks don't like this now, but then again Hank and Hal are not George so this may be those clowns new thing.

I'd say four terrible looks, and one pretty damned nice look: the RailRiders.

Yeah, that picture isn't exactly a strong CV.

What's tragic is that most of those uniforms replace far better ones.

Still unsure on the new SWB name/look. I always thought it was cool to have the minor league teams also called the Yankees. I realize the MLB Yanks don't like this now, but then again Hank and Hal are not George so this may be those clowns new thing.

I've always enjoyed minor league teams having team names that aren't the name of the parent club because it 1) requires more creativity then simply calling a team "GCL Astros" or something similar and 2) the minor leagues aren't the bigs. You kinda lose that mystique. Sure, you might be in the Yankees organization if you play with SWB, but you're not a Yankee quite yet.

I've always enjoyed minor league teams having team names that aren't the name of the parent club because it 1) requires more creativity then simply calling a team "GCL Astros" or something similar and 2) the minor leagues aren't the bigs. You kinda lose that mystique. Sure, you might be in the Yankees organization if you play with SWB, but you're not a Yankee quite yet.

What you dont understand is that the GCL and Arizona League are leagues that are housed at spring training complexes, not stadiums.

The Ems' wordmark got disconnected with me and I read it as E-M-S. Interesting look... I wonder/fear what this will lead to in the future of baseball aesthetics.

Railriders isn't bad in that pic, the rest is terrible.

The Ems' wordmark got disconnected with me and I read it as E-M-S. Interesting look... I wonder/fear what this will lead to in the future of baseball aesthetics.

Hopefully not. And you're not the only one. I read it as E-M-S too. Then being a nurses' brother I wonder where the ambulance is...