2013 Minor League & Independent Baseball changes

Burmy

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All that, plus asymmetrical sleeves? Creezus.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Why do you want to look like your own mascot attacked you and tried to tear you to shreds? If my mascot attacked me, I'd be looking for a new mascot.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• 1 month later...

blueanchors-c.jpg

While not minor-league baseball, the collegiate summer Northwoods League's Alexandria Beetles have adopted a new identity. They are now the Alexandria Blue Anchors.

I feel like I've seen that ship before.

The Boise Hawks unveiled their new unis yesterday. Apparently, they want to look like a hawk attacked them...

5159ff59734e8.image.jpg

5159ffb434cd7.image.jpg

5159ffc476ba0.image.jpg

Full photo gallery: http://www.idahopres...19bb2963f4.html

slap a few dozen ads on this thing and you have an amazing mexican league uniform

I was gonna say this looks like a Japanese League uni

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

blueanchors-c.jpg

While not minor-league baseball, the collegiate summer Northwoods League's Alexandria Beetles have adopted a new identity. They are now the Alexandria Blue Anchors.

Me, too.

And what the hell is up with the Olde English "B" on the sail?

blueanchors-c.jpg

feel like I've seen that ship before.

While not an exact copy, the Blue Anchors' logo does share certain characteristics with that of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League's Baie-Comeau Drakkar.

There was also a member-created concept - SyPhi / Phil's mark for the Toronto Argonauts - that was rendered in a similar palette and layout to the Blue Anchors' logo.

blueanchors-c.jpg

It's somewhat similar to Western Washington University's ship logo

41514.gif

baltimoreravens.png

Archived