Utah Utes

dmhtfld

I'm really not feelin' the helmet.

I think a better way to go about this would be to simply use their regular helmet with the pattern on it, but that's also because I LOVE this pattern and doubt you could possibly go wrong with it on the lid.

You did the feather-helmet thing way better than I did with my KC Chiefs NPC concept. As a matter of fact, with a splash of yellow, this could actually work as a bonafide KC Chiefs concept. But this is the Utes, and the set's effin' SHARP. Loving that tribal pattern—and the whole thing shows off the UA aesthetic perfectly, without going overboard.

Off topic: this is the first I'm seeing of that photo-realistic template. Is it available for download anywhere, or is it yours...and if the latter, might you be willing to share? (I got some nice vector artwork I might can barter in exchange... :P)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

your download link next on the website leads me to a blank page. But, this concept is fantastic. Best I've seen yet

Are you copying and pasting instead of just clicking it? This site shortens urls so you have to click on it to work.

The helmet seems a bit much, but everything else is excellent. Best Utes concept I've ever seen.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• 4 weeks later...

What can I say that hasn't been said. The pattern, if it is Ute or western, is a terrific add and it not overused. I like the red helmet, red jersey, white pants combo, myself.

As for the helmets, I agree with the others it'd make a grand alternate. I like the red lid the best, but the red feather tips get lost. Perhaps a little flash of white on them would let people know they are there.

If you designed their regular-use helmet I would be wary of adding the pattern, as it might push it over the top, unless you found a real subtle way to do it. Jerseys seem to come and go, but you want the helmet to have a longer-term look.

Great job and presentation.

Great job. Like everyone else I love the uniforms. Very well done, nice seeing a Under Armour concept. The head dress helmet is always good in concept but in reality I just don't think it would work, it's a little overkill. But awesome job!

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

Archived