NFL Hockey Jersey series

habsfan1

These look great habsfan.

That Lions sweater is super-classic. You'd think in Hockeytown, that a Lions hockey sweater like this would do well.

Because you can't see the white keyline around the Pats logo on the white, the crest looks smallish.

Looking forward to the rest.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I added the numbers and nob's to the Pats concept that I forgot to add last time.

I want to know if anyone has a good site where I could find NFL team fonts to use in Paint? Now, I'm reconstructing NHL number fonts myself as good as I could, so that they ressemble each NFL team as much as possible. But some are longer to do than others, and using certain team's actual fonts would help me out.

I added the numbers and nob's to the Pats concept that I forgot to add last time.

I want to know if anyone has a good site where I could find NFL team fonts to use in Paint? Now, I'm reconstructing NHL number fonts myself as good as I could, so that they ressemble each NFL team as much as possible. But some are longer to do than others, and using certain team's actual fonts would help me out.

Here ya go.

MiamiDolphinsStriping-1_zpsb1620a41.png

Here ya go.

Doesn't work for Paint. I don't even know what that is.

Here ya go.

Doesn't work for Paint. I don't even know what that is.

That link has the download for a bunch of fonts, it will download them as a .ttf I believe, then you can instal them as a font and use I in a text box on paint

Texans- look solid man, but I thought they used a darker red?

Colts- looks like exactly what I think the colts would look like if they played hockey, good job.

Falcons- Look real good, Great color balance. I think I would like to see black numbers on the away just to give it better balance on from the back.

Packers look great, they look like a "old-school" classic looking hockey team. Which is what they should look like. Good Job

Thanks. I think this is one team where there isn't much elsewhere to go other than transfer their football template onto a hockey jersey. I did what I thought would look best. :)

Gotta have gold helmets for those Packers. :)

Yeah, good idea, I've made the update.

• 1 month later...

Archived