2004 Cup Champs Wallpaper

Puckguy14

From Phil Esposito, Manon Rheaume, Brian Bradley, Chris Kontos to now the Buhlin Wall, Vincent Lecavalier, Martin St. Louis 12 years for all you Lightning fans, this is for you. It's up until the end of the week:

WP-TB.gif

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

i have a question......i want that background on my other computer that is not hooked up to the internet.....is there any way of me transferring it from one computer to the other...thanks again and GO LIGHTNING!!!

it shouldn't matter what program it was created in....if it's a jpg your computer should recognize it. You're not opening it on your computer if you're just using it for wallpaper

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

what i do is i put the disk in, right click the backdrop, click on properties, go to the desktop tab, and browse for the A drive, and when i open it that way nothing shows up on the disk, but when i go to my computer, the file is there....any more help???....how do i save it as a jpg.....i believe as is it is an art file

tried that, still doesnt work, when i open up my computer and check the floppy drive, it says that the file is an ART file, is there any way of converting it to jpg or something like that....thanks alot

It's a GIF file, according to the filename. Are you using AOL, by any chance? ART files usually refer to an AOL proprietary format. How it would get converted by just saving it, that I don't know... but AOL sucks anyway, so it could happen. :P

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

is there any possible way that any of you could email it to me, if you would like to help me either let me know through PM or in the forum and then i'll PM you my email address.....thanks

astrobull, change your image settings. get into internet web options. Click on AOL Browser tab, and select "never compress graphics". This also means that the graphics have been looking funky. Fix that then right click on the wallpaper and select set as wallpaper.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Puckguy-

:notworthy: Great job!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Excellent job on the wallpaper. A lot of work obviously went into this. The jersey texture is awesome! Is that a layer, or effect or somehting? Or is it a C&P of an image, repeated?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived