Logolympiad: Event 13

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's my entry... I didn't even know what the hell a cicada was until this contest. :)

cicadas.gif

and I was actually thinking about making an entry! :D Thats a mighty fine idea you have there Avenger...the other 2 hold up pretty good too. I like 'em all!

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

sorry WIB, but a lot of the themes here just dont catch my fancy.

AHL alternate jerseys, minor league baseball xovers, NLL team alt. logo, all american girls league uniforms....just not what Im interested in

I would be more excited about it if we were making logos for the "big four" or even major colleges.

of course, its your baby and you can run it however you like. It seems to have been a sucess so far. Like I said, just not my thing. Feel me? :)

I guess we all know who's boycotting the logoympiad.....

So, any communists here? :D

I saw, I came, I left.

Here's my entry... I didn't even know what the hell a cicada was until this contest. :)

Well, well, I like the fact that Avenger post early, he raises the bar and allows us to "ride his creativity wave".

Can someone tell me why I feel "Seahawks"?

Is it only the "Chartreuse"?

Cos' it is one of the colour I feel can totally bring attention to your unis.

Although in this case, the amount is a little too much on the dark, just perfect on the white one...

Now it's Avenger's to lose....

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I like Waffle's Helmet with the wings on it - reminds me of the Eagles.

Avengers is awesome. The Cinny Wordmark is very good. Everyone has put out some very creative and good work. Great job - I can't wait to see the others. :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Lots of great work here--but Avenger is still the fornt runner, but it will be tough to pick silver & bronze...

Alright, we get it, you're in love with Avenger...

Sure he consistently produce A1 graphics, but he has a heck of a lot of competition in this contest... not the FRONT RUNNER (sorry Avenger)

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Lots of great work here--but Avenger is still the fornt runner, but it will be tough to pick silver & bronze...

Alright, we get it, you're in love with Avenger...

Sure he consistently produce A1 graphics, but he has a heck of a lot of competition in this contest... not the FRONT RUNNER (sorry Avenger)

Hey... to each his own, ya know? I'm sure some people consider mine the frontrunner right now, I'm sure a lot don't. I stopped trying a long time ago to please eveyone, 'cause it's futile.

I just try to do my best and improve my skills each time, and if people dig it, frosting on the cake as far as I'm concerned.

Archived