Real Photo Concepts

RedFalcon7

These are really cool. My favorites are the Bucs, Colts, and Titans. For the Titans, I would suggest keeping the blue outline in the numbers. I'd like to see you try the Bills with white socks on the blue pants along with a red helmet. Keep up the awesome work!

Thanks man! To anybody still paying attention, I've been house sitting for my girlfriend's family all week so I haven't been doing much photostudio work. But in the next few days I should be back to doing these. Thank you all again for all the kind words :)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are amazing! What tools do you use to re-color the uniforms?

i actually started messing with all the different tools. i start by cutting out the item i want to recolor, say the jersey. then make sure to cut out all other colors [ie stripes, number outlines, logos, etc]. then i use the hue and saturation sliders, brightness and contrast, tone adjustment and those are really the three main components. every now and then it gets a little more complicated but some pictures, like the lions blue pants, im able to do in about 15 minutes. the hardest part is really cutting everything out.

• 1 year later...

bringing this thread old old thread of mine back from the dead for one little update. i just kinda threw this together. the eagles are wearing all black tonight for the first time ever. they changed their pants stripe pattern and it doesnt make me very happy. so the first image is the base photo i used, then my representation of what theyre actually wearing tonight, then two versions of what i think they should have worn.

ZachErtz4_zpse3e5d306.jpg

PHIEaglesBlackPants3_zps77504986.jpgPHIEaglesBlackPants1_zps6f536ace.jpgPHIEaglesBlackPants2_zps9cd285eb.jpg

Archived