Sign in to follow this  
crustin

Casey's NHL - Blues Retro Alt

Today guys I am bringing you a leafs concept. On this concept I wanted I vintage but modern look to it. I used the late 60s logo. I thought it came out pretty well and your suggestions are always appreciated. Thanks!
final.png

Four stripes everywhere but the hem. That's my only real complaint. Other than that, it's simple and it works.

Looks good, it would look better if the jersey matched the logo color wise. Thats my only issue with it.

Looks good, it would look better if the jersey matched the logo color wise. Thats my only issue with it.

You are right maybe I will do a update

The outlines of your numbers are too thick. This works when it's white outlining green on navy (something I think the Whalers could've pulled off eventually, btw), but it's compromising when it's done on the green or white backgrounds. The sweater designs are simple but effective, though I think you're better off going with anything but the stick in rink as a logo. One of my least favorites.

Would like to see what you do with the Columbus Blue Jackets.

Simple, but effective. I could realistically see the Jets going with something like that as a third jersey.

That said, you could try playing around with the striping some more to make this jersey really interesting. At the moment it feels all too similar to your Canucks and Rangers concepts.

The Calgary one looks odd because the logo on the front is white and the numbers are yellow, come to think of it the only thing you changed on the Calgary one is the number font and colour and the stripe on the pants.

Glad to see you bumping up the thread again, I really love the Sabres jersey. I think that's actually alike to what they'll wear next season as their third, just with the classic logo. Really no complaints all around, and for Calgary too.

In fact, all your jerseys are great. The only thing that I would change is that you have two blues on the Winnipeg third, and another in the logo that isn't actually used on the jersey. I'd make that the darker blue.