CCSLC 2012 NFL Updates

vicfurth

Hello, CCSLC. I am pleased to announce that the 2012 Nike updates for Sportslogos.net have been completed. They will be up soon.

This is the thread where I will unveil the uniforms as I upload them. I also have the SVG's on my computer to make any adjustments you guys find. I want these as accurate as possible. All uniforms, including throwbacks and proper jersey cuts, will be included.

SPECIAL THANKS TO COLORWERX! All the uniforms are done precisely to official colors for every team. This will be the order of unveil:

-NFC East

-NFC North

-NFC South

-NFC West

-AFC East

-AFC North

-AFC South

-AFC West

This will also be the place to find new combinations as teams wear them this season. I am excited to finally get this off the ground.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nitpick - the center helmet stripe looks too narrow, in that it appears to be the same size as the outer stripes. If these proportions are correct and maintained to other teams, the striping on the Lions' helmet will be really narrow.

It's where I sit.

Nitpick - the center helmet stripe looks too narrow, in that it appears to be the same size as the outer stripes. If these proportions are correct and maintained to other teams, the striping on the Lions' helmet will be really narrow.

Actually, since I kept the proportions pretty similar league-wide the Lions may be the closest. I also just realized I forgot the Cowboys' classic helmet sticker in the white stripe. I'll update those real quick.

EDIT: I adjusted the proportions of the helmet stripes. Looks better now, I think.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Giants helmet stripe is too thin. I believe the NY is disproportionally small too.

Also stripes on Skins white pants seem too thin.

First outline of the numbers of Eagles white jerseys is charcoal, which should be much darker than the silver it appears that you used here.

Also, are you using some kind of standard block for the block number teams? I think their true block styles are slightly different than the block you're using - the angles on the corners don't start as low / inside as yours (there's more straight horizontal and vertical, and shorter diagonal in real life.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived