vicfurth

CCSLC 2012 NFL Updates

Hello, CCSLC. I am pleased to announce that the 2012 Nike updates for Sportslogos.net have been completed. They will be up soon.

This is the thread where I will unveil the uniforms as I upload them. I also have the SVG's on my computer to make any adjustments you guys find. I want these as accurate as possible. All uniforms, including throwbacks and proper jersey cuts, will be included.

SPECIAL THANKS TO COLORWERX! All the uniforms are done precisely to official colors for every team. This will be the order of unveil:

-NFC East

-NFC North

-NFC South

-NFC West

-AFC East

-AFC North

-AFC South

-AFC West

This will also be the place to find new combinations as teams wear them this season. I am excited to finally get this off the ground.

sounds like a great idea. but i'd love to see the afc north first :)

Just updated the Dallas Cowboys on the site. Will post pictures here once my internet works again (on phone currently).

Dallas Cowboys Dark:

5144_dallas_cowboys-home-2012.png

Dallas Cowboys Light:

9551_dallas_cowboys-road-2012.png

Dallas Cowboys Throwback:

2298_dallas_cowboys-alternate-2012.png

Do the pants on the dark jersey match irl? I have never seen the dark jerseys being worn in a game

Yes. They usually wear the silver-green ONLY with the white jerseys and the darker silver color with the blue jersey.

The greenish pants were originally designed to look flat silver on old B&W screens. They are worn only with the white

Nitpick - the center helmet stripe looks too narrow, in that it appears to be the same size as the outer stripes. If these proportions are correct and maintained to other teams, the striping on the Lions' helmet will be really narrow.

Nitpick - the center helmet stripe looks too narrow, in that it appears to be the same size as the outer stripes. If these proportions are correct and maintained to other teams, the striping on the Lions' helmet will be really narrow.

Actually, since I kept the proportions pretty similar league-wide the Lions may be the closest. I also just realized I forgot the Cowboys' classic helmet sticker in the white stripe. I'll update those real quick.

EDIT: I adjusted the proportions of the helmet stripes. Looks better now, I think.

Edited by vicfurth

The updating has hit a bit of a snag due to my computer and sportslogos.net not communicating very well. I will keep at it and have more up soon as I can.

Finally my computer begins working again! Here is the remainder of the NFC East (in two posts):

Philadelphia Eagles

8106_philadelphia_eagles-home-2012.png

8390_philadelphia_eagles-road-2012.png

2802_philadelphia_eagles-road-2012.png

5450_philadelphia_eagles-alternate-2012.png

There are no sleeve cuff stripes on the Redskins throwbacks.

Just updated it.

Giants helmet stripe is too thin. I believe the NY is disproportionally small too.

Also stripes on Skins white pants seem too thin.

First outline of the numbers of Eagles white jerseys is charcoal, which should be much darker than the silver it appears that you used here.

Also, are you using some kind of standard block for the block number teams? I think their true block styles are slightly different than the block you're using - the angles on the corners don't start as low / inside as yours (there's more straight horizontal and vertical, and shorter diagonal in real life.)