CCSLC 2012 NFL Updates

vicfurth

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giants helmet stripe is too thin. I believe the NY is disproportionally small too.

Also stripes on Skins white pants seem too thin.

First outline of the numbers of Eagles white jerseys is charcoal, which should be much darker than the silver it appears that you used here.

Also, are you using some kind of standard block for the block number teams? I think their true block styles are slightly different than the block you're using - the angles on the corners don't start as low / inside as yours (there's more straight horizontal and vertical, and shorter diagonal in real life.)

I noticed the same problems you did and just fixed them. The NY on the Giants is actually borderline too big:

Victor-Cruz-Giants.jpg

I did fix the stripes on the Redskins' white pants. As for the fonts, I use the old fonts from eriqjaffe (I think that's how you spell it). The 9's and 7's are pretty universal, and I have roughly 10 different block fonts. The only time I notice a big difference is when I get to jerseys like today's Rams throwback or the early 90's AFC east teams like the Bills or Jets.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

New Orleans Saints

9673_new_orleans_saints-home-2012.png

2016_new_orleans_saints-home-2012.png

8560_new_orleans_saints-road-2012.png

8018_new_orleans_saints-road-2012.png

I know you're using the correct team color, but our gold isn't that dark IRL.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived