Sign in to follow this  
TorinK29

TorinK29's NHL - take 2

Due to the cluttering and lack of C&C on my previous redesign I've decided to start a new thread. This will have a slightly different format. I will post all my concepts (including the one's I have already done.) and continue to do that until all 30 teams are finished, and then apply C&C to the concepts at the end? That way, I hope to be able to have continued C&C on my concepts so that the finished one's will be better. Let me know what you think.

UNFINISHED

Edmonton

edmonton.png

Anaheim

anaheim.png

New York Islanders

NY+Islanders.png

I am confused... are these all new concepts or are you creating a new thread for previous works? At any rate, I'm a big fan of the Dallas Stars, New York Islanders and Tampa Bay Lightning. My advice would be to slow down, put more work into the concepts and release them individually so people have a chance to see them on their own merits and give C & C.

I am confused... are these all new concepts or are you creating a new thread for previous works? At any rate, I'm a big fan of the Dallas Stars, New York Islanders and Tampa Bay Lightning. My advice would be to slow down, put more work into the concepts and release them individually so people have a chance to see them on their own merits and give C & C.

They're previous works, This'll be like my first series, but I discontinued that due to lack of C&C. I will be posting concepts individually after some thought, but not applying the C&C until I've finished all 30 teams. The only one's I'm accepting C&C now are Edmonton, Anaheim, and the Islanders. The megapost is just to show people all the work on the previous thread, and I will be posting final concepts on that when I start making changes.

K, scratch that. Two posts at the top, one for finals (with links only) and another one for unfinished. I will be updating concepts before the end, but they will be updated on the second post only, as to not clutter up the thread. There will be a sens concept up soon (today or tomorrow) but it the meantime: Any C&C?