Discrim

I've been eyeing the D-Cubs since the long-overdue overhaul they did last year. Here goes nothin...home and away

daytonacubsmain.png

The home, just about the only difference from RL is the right sleeve patch being the surfing cub rather than the primary. The road, I decided to give it a bit of a different look, and traced a palm tree from the primary so as to put it on the left sleeve, kinda like the 70s Braves' feathers. Now here go the alts...

daytonacubsalt.png

You probably noticed the pinstriped alt cap. That came first, then I figured, why not make a blue jersey with powder blue pinstripes? Eh well, it'd be a conversation starter at least. Then, the vest. What can I say about it that it doesn't say by itself?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Love it. That second alternate is creative as hell, while it'd be easy to make the idea look really cheesy you've managed to make it work by keeping it very simple

Not a big fan of the alternate hat that matches it though, that might be a bit much

Yeah, I can see where you're coming from regarding the light blue hat. Doesn't mean I'm changing it, just means you got a bit more common sense than I do :hockeysmiley: and hova, I didn't know the Dayton Dragons and Daytona Cubs had merged, thanks for educating me on that :notworthy:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived