TimEOBrien

Updated .PSD Football Template

Here's all the looks you can choose from: Nike, UA or \\\ and you can select undershirt sleeves and/or high socks.

Click the image to download.

New_Template_Combos.jpg

I would make the Nike pants with the mash panel going the full length of the pants (the elite 51 template)

I'm not sure I comprehend...?

i think he means the mesh template that goes up the side of the pants all the way on the nfl template

Well, the E51 pants are only used by the NFL, I made this more for college teams, so I went with the template Nike is still using even on their most recent designs (See: tOSU unis vs UM). It is easy enough to just remove that one line from my outline if you're so inclined...

Ok, I capitulated. I added a second Nike Template (E51) and called the old one Nike College and added thigh pads to both:

ua_nike_adidas_football_template_by_timeobrien-d5mk66j.jpg

Should be downloadable at the same link.

When i try to fill the jersey with the paint bucket on photoshop, it fills up the whole jersey, instead of each indivudual section of the jersey. Also when I open it, only the Nike template shows up.

OK,

This is what you should see when you open it up:

ScreenShot2012-11-28at92815PM.png

In order to access the other uniform cuts, open the templates folder:

ScreenShot2012-11-28at92832PM.png

Now select the template you want. No template on:

ScreenShot2012-11-28at92843PM.png

New template on:

ScreenShot2012-11-28at92853PM.png

Oh I see what the problem is. I have photoshop elements, which doesn't allow me to open those folders. Bummer

Now go to the folder of the uni elements you want to edit and use the pen or paint brush tool, as you can see, you can draw anywhere and the color stays in that element:

ScreenShot2012-11-28at93012PM.png

To color in a certain of the template, here is a tip - Go back to the Template folder and select the one you're working in:

ScreenShot2012-11-28at93051PM.png

Now use the wand tool (without contiguous on and somewhere in between, say, 10-90 in tolerance) and select the area you want to color exclusively:

ScreenShot2012-11-28at93123PM.png

Next, go back to the folder you're working in (in this case 'jersey') and create a new layer and then just paint in your selection with the paint brush.

ScreenShot2012-11-28at93156PM.png

And boom, you're done.