Arizona Wildcats football concept: pick your own combos!

_RH_

BigMike's work with the Pac12 got me thinking about this school. I really like their color scheme, font, and gradient. I wondered how it might be possible to present a consistent striping pattern. I chose to always use a vertical pattern of red/white/blue. This is accomplished by using the gradient on the helmet; as the stripes cross over the top of the helmet they switch sides so that r/w/b is always visible IN THAT ORDER. The gradient should always fade to the background color of that element.

Similar to my attempt with Oregon, I wanted this concept to have the ability to "mix and match" any color combination possible. All you have to do is quote the images in this post, click on "toggle editing mode" (top left), and then switch those letters at the end of the code to either "w" (white), "b" (blue), or "r" (red). You should be able to have any color helmet, jersey, and pants.

As with Oregon, I'll get us started with the all-white look:

helmet_w.png

jersey_w.png

pants_w.png

Please post any comments you have, and share the combos you like most!

BigMike's work with the Pac12 got me thinking about this school. I really like their color scheme, font, and gradient. I wondered how it might be possible to present a consistent striping pattern. I chose to always use a vertical pattern of red/white/blue. This is accomplished by using the gradient on the helmet; as the stripes cross over the top of the helmet they switch sides so that r/w/b is always visible IN THAT ORDER. The gradient should always fade to the background color of that element.

Similar to my attempt with Oregon, I wanted this concept to have the ability to "mix and match" any color combination possible. All you have to do is quote the images in this post, click on "toggle editing mode" (top left), and then switch those letters at the end of the code to either "w" (white), "b" (blue), or "r" (red). You should be able to have any color helmet, jersey, and pants.

As with Oregon, I'll get us started with the all-white look:

helmet_b.png

jersey_r.png

pants_b.png

Please post any comments you have, and share the combos you like most!

This is really cool. Good job!

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived