Colours Associated with Areas

kw11333

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could definitely argue red for Chicago. The Blackhawks, Bulls and Fire wear it as a dominant color. The Cubs have it as trim. The White Sox and Bears are the odd ones out, but the Sox have worn red in the past.

And the Bears wear orange, which is a similar color.

You could definitely argue red for Chicago. The Blackhawks, Bulls and Fire wear it as a dominant color. The Cubs have it as trim. The White Sox and Bears are the odd ones out, but the Sox have worn red in the past.

And the Bears wear orange, which is a similar color.

True, I did make that same argument for Arizona's pro teams:

Arizona (I suppose PHX metro area, sans UA) uses a lot of reds (though definitely not all the same hue): UA, ASU, Coyotes, Cards, and DBacks.

And if you stretch it quite a bit to include orange, the Suns.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Formerly: Capitals, Wizards, and Mystics wore navy, black, and copper before all going to red/white/blue (& Nats too; no the Redskins did not participate). Vikings and Lakers wore purple/yellow (then LA took it for Kings/Lakers, then Kings switched to silver/black to match Raiders). Packers and Bucks were both green/yellow for years.

I don't think the Bucks ever wore yellow...

This is a nice topic. Things like Pacers/Colts both wearing blue aren't really good enough...but how about Cowboys/Mavs with blue/silver? Grizzlies/Titans with two tone blue.

Archived