NBA court database

kodrinsky

Very cool! I love it. I wish we had our Supersonics back...

Thanks, man. Get assured that we'll see soon the Sonics back in Seattle, were they all belong.

these are great man. love em. maybe the mothership could use these.

Maybe the mothership could use 'em, you're right. Glad you enjoy 'em.

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you should get a website and put these all in a database

Probably you're right. I also own a lot of vectorized old stuff, like logos, jerseys, and even more. Maybe someday. ;)

that'd be great.

By the way, being an Ohio native & also a Cavs fan, you will love the Richfield Coliseum posted here. The only thing that matters me is that I ain't finished the logo, and it's because I don't recongnize the font or find the logo with good quality. If someone could post a scan or something better than this:

coliseum-logo.gif

Great work!

Are these all done as vectors? How is the floor pattern done?

All vectors except some floor patterns (the Meadowlands, for example, are vectors modified with photoshop)

Finally! I was waiting for someone to do old courts. How do you do your research? Video or pictures? Also do you need a help finding some courts cause I could find some and post them.

Video, pictures, magazines, internet...

Finally! I was waiting for someone to do old courts. How do you do your research? Video or pictures? Also do you need a help finding some courts cause I could find some and post them.

Anyway, any help will be welcome. Thanks in advance and feel free.

Awesome work kodrinsky! Can I please get all the Milwaukee courts in glorious 1920x1200 or as close to that as you can? They are awesome, and would be an awesome rotating background on my computer!!! Thanks ahead of time, and if you can't I understand. The MECCA court has me drooling. I work at BMO Harris Bradley Center and this is an amazing undertaking. Can't believe you did all the "green" courts lol. There have been 3 Marquette courts too, I know you are concentrating on NBA, but to add to the Milwaukee lore would rock hardcore. I'll try to find them for you via pics, info, and all that!

packchampionslfroh.png

:notworthy:

These are awesome!!!

Would love to use them on Sports E-Cyclopedia.com

Could you make one for each defunct team especially the cool one the Vancouver Grizzlies had?

I tried but my renditions are a tad hollow.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived