NBA court database

kodrinsky

Can you do the nets?

I will, but later on: first I will do the Mavs and probably finish the Pacers and the Celtics. Why? the only reason is that the work of these teams is almost done and the Nets are in his early stages, so you gotta be patient.

I totally agree with you kodrinsky. First made those teams courts which you didn't finished. So when you finish Lakers courts you will be making Mavericks courts? awesome, i really like to see all Mavericks courts. Glad that you don't forget to finish all Pacers and Celtics courts too, i want to see all of them. I think you know by yourself, but you have started work, but didn't finished all Charlotte Hornets, Los Angeles Clippers, Cleveland Cavaliers, Philadelphia 76ers, Miami Heat, New Jersey Nets, San Antonio Spurs courts, hope you can finish them too. Once you finish all those teams courts you started and i mention, but didn't finished, hope you can start to work on all Minnesota Timberwolves, Orlando Magic, Houston Rockets, Toronto Raptors and Vancouver Grizzlies courts too. Love to see all courts for all these teams i mention :)

I've made a bunch of these courts, already, but I have to fix some issues and complete the timeline. I have also started Wolves & Grizzs. Stay tunned.

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you do the nets?

I will, but later on: first I will do the Mavs and probably finish the Pacers and the Celtics. Why? the only reason is that the work of these teams is almost done and the Nets are in his early stages, so you gotta be patient.

I totally agree with you kodrinsky. First made those teams courts which you didn't finished. So when you finish Lakers courts you will be making Mavericks courts? awesome, i really like to see all Mavericks courts. Glad that you don't forget to finish all Pacers and Celtics courts too, i want to see all of them. I think you know by yourself, but you have started work, but didn't finished all Charlotte Hornets, Los Angeles Clippers, Cleveland Cavaliers, Philadelphia 76ers, Miami Heat, New Jersey Nets, San Antonio Spurs courts, hope you can finish them too. Once you finish all those teams courts you started and i mention, but didn't finished, hope you can start to work on all Minnesota Timberwolves, Orlando Magic, Houston Rockets, Toronto Raptors and Vancouver Grizzlies courts too. Love to see all courts for all these teams i mention :)

I've made a bunch of these courts, already, but I have to fix some issues and complete the timeline. I have also started Wolves & Grizzs. Stay tunned.

I understand you and i don't wanna rush you, take your time, the most important thing is that you could make all those courts, i will be waiting patiently :) man i'm so appreciate your work, i just don't know what word to say, i'm very happy to see this :) by the way i always tunned to see how this project progress

Archived