NBA court database

kodrinsky

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kod, I just saw the current court for the Grizzlies court that says 2012/2014. Does this mean they're changing the design next season?

I don't know exactly. Probably they will: there's no twitter handle on the court.

also, they will have to remove the college lines from the court too

Kod, I just saw the current court for the Grizzlies court that says 2012/2014. Does this mean they're changing the design next season?

I don't know exactly. Probably they will: there's no twitter handle on the court.

also, they will have to remove the college lines from the court too

they have to remove college lines??? Is this an NBA rule? Sucks for setup crews.....lots of high school/college teams/Globetrotters use these courts during the NBA season.

kodrinsky I saw that you started Thunder courts and correct me if i wrong, but did the Thunder court name in the 2009-2010 season was Oklahoma City Arena and in the 2010-2011 season was Chesapeake Energy Arena?

Yes

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

kodrinsky I saw that you started Thunder courts and correct me if i wrong, but did the Thunder court name in the 2009-2010 season was Oklahoma City Arena and in the 2010-2011 season was Chesapeake Energy Arena?

Yes

I ask, because in flickr i saw, that Thunder court in the 2009-2010 season is Ford Center and in the 2010-2011 season Oklahoma City Arena. So don't know there is correct where i mention or where you mention?

Archived