NBA court database

kodrinsky

K-sky, can you throw us a bone with the Timberwolves/Heat/Rockets/Pacers courts, as far giving your adoring public an update on when we might see more?

It's been a couple of months since your last bit of news (early November), and it would nice to hear about the last few franchises you have left to release/finish to basically complete this epic project.

Thanks!

Completely agree with you. Like you i want to see Timberwolves/Heat/Rockets/Pacers courts too.

Also the SuperSonics and Pistons teams missing their courts with NBA at 50 stamps in the 1996-1997 season.

Also the Pistons and Pacers teams missing their courts with ribbons stamps in the 2001-2002 season.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Kodrinsky, given that you've clearly got your eye on this thread, and are active on the forums in general, may I respectfully ask that you take a moment to briefly respond to recent requests for an update on the very few remaining franchises you're working on but have yet to post? It's been months since we've seen anything that's not a recent court iteration, and I for one would be grateful to hear your thoughts on a timeframe for further releases of the historical stuff, no matter how tentative.

It is, of course, your prerogative to ignore these kind of inquiries, but I can assure you whatever scraps of information you care to share would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Kodrinsky, given that you've clearly got your eye on this thread, and are active on the forums in general, may I respectfully ask that you take a moment to briefly respond to recent requests for an update on the very few remaining franchises you're working on but have yet to post? It's been months since we've seen anything that's not a recent court iteration, and I for one would be grateful to hear your thoughts on a timeframe for further releases of the historical stuff, no matter how tentative.

It is, of course, your prerogative to ignore these kind of inquiries, but I can assure you whatever scraps of information you care to share would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Well said. I also months waiting for those few remaining franchise and i don't lose hope to see them. Would be nice if Kodrinsky stay us updated about this.

• 2 weeks later...

These look great. As mentioned by many before me, these courts are spot on. I can't wait for the remaining courts.

Also, for the Nets, this is the All-Star logo they're using.

(via Instagram)

S9mEXRF.png?1

NBA-All-Star-2015-LOGO.png

Fixed!

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

kodrinsky Hey is this mean you continue your work on where you left? :) I mean could we expect to see the missing teams cours, Heat, Pacers, Rockets? if that's true, would be wonderful :)

Sorry for notice abou this once again, but i think you had already saw this post andi don't want to repeat myself and i very hope you can make/update this:

I know it is going little back, but i have checked your SuperSonics courts and i saw that missing Sonics court in the 1996-1997 season with nba 50 anniversary logo. Pretty the same situation i saw with the Detroit Pistons court, they also missing one court from the 1996-1997 season also with nba 50 anniversary logo. Also i remember you have started, but not finished the Pacers courts timeline, so i check and Pacers also missing court in the 1996-1997 season with NBA 50 anniversary logo. Here is courts i'm talking about:

Seattle SuperSonics court with the nba 50 logo (check from the 0:32):

Detroit Pistons court with the nba 50 logo (check from the 0:36):

Indiana Pacers court with the nba 50 logo (check from the 0:56):

By the way i have checked and the Pistons and Pacers teams missing their courts with ribbons stamps in the 2001-2002 season.

I hope you can update these things for accurasy, i'd patient waiting for this and now hope to see these updates. :)

Archived