NBA court database

kodrinsky

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, the heat suck said:

My goodness that new Clippers court is so much better.

Don't kidding. I have nothing against Clippers, but they really need a new full rebrand on their primary logo and jerseys, so they can finally change that bad looking logo to an actual ship logo, that would be the best and much appreciated, and mainly that would make sense and a trully feel of the name Clippers.

Great work as always Kodrinsky. Thanks for your ongoing efforts, it's very much appreciated!

I'm curious... can you give us a sense of how many more of the 2017-18 NBA courts you anticipate releasing? Best I can tell you've posted most, if not all of the franchises in the past two weeks.

8 hours ago, yowzersus said:

Great work as always Kodrinsky. Thanks for your ongoing efforts, it's very much appreciated!

I'm curious... can you give us a sense of how many more of the 2017-18 NBA courts you anticipate releasing? Best I can tell you've posted most, if not all of the franchises in the past two weeks.

I have posted all teams, but are many courts to come as some teams are gonna play on national tv (Celtics and Nuggets this week, for example). The Sacramento Kings are expected to play in some new surfaces as well.

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

4 hours ago, BigRed618 said:

I never realized this until now... if you cover half this court then turn your head sideways, you’ll see a giant M on the court!

That's the point.

All of these FanDuel ads though...I thought we got through FD and DraftKings' reign of terror. How many is that now, 6/30 teams?

The rules for sideline ads must have changed, because I can't remember any team having one before this year.

ibgsr9.jpg

san_diego_destroyers_player_sig___qb_wal

2 hours ago, ChicagoOakland said:

All of these FanDuel ads though...I thought we got through FD and DraftKings' reign of terror. How many is that now, 6/30 teams?

The rules for sideline ads must have changed, because I can't remember any team having one before this year.

Sideline ads started in late 2014.

8 hours ago, ChicagoOakland said:

That's right.

The offical team website logos are also unacceptable.

uV8YYsp.gif

Archived