NBA court database

kodrinsky

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/4/2021 at 8:27 AM, kodrinsky said:

TD Garden (2020/2021) (From Wednesday, December 23, 2020)

spacer.png

Hey K-Man, nice work with this Celtics court and the other 20-21 NBA courts you've been releasing lately!

Perhaps you missed my earlier post? As previously mentioned, the 19-20 Celtics court design(s) are no where to be found - at least not by me - either here or at the Flickr NBA Court Database. The rest of the 19-20 NBA (29 of the 30 franchises) is well represented, both here and there, with multiple designs... more than 100, at last count.

Have you not yet been able to compete them, or maybe you meant to post finished versions but they got lost in the flood with everything else on your plate? Perhaps the two existing 18-19 Celtics court designs were used for the 19-20 season as well, and you just need to update their captions to reflect this information at the Flickr NBA Court Database?

With respect, any clarification posted here would be very much appreciated, at least by this fan. Thanks!

On 1/9/2021 at 9:04 PM, yowzersus said:

Hey K-Man, nice work with this Celtics court and the other 20-21 NBA courts you've been releasing lately!

Perhaps you missed my earlier post? As previously mentioned, the 19-20 Celtics court design(s) are no where to be found - at least not by me - either here or at the Flickr NBA Court Database. The rest of the 19-20 NBA (29 of the 30 franchises) is well represented, both here and there, with multiple designs... more than 100, at last count.

Have you not yet been able to compete them, or maybe you meant to post finished versions but they got lost in the flood with everything else on your plate? Perhaps the two existing 18-19 Celtics court designs were used for the 19-20 season as well, and you just need to update their captions to reflect this information at the Flickr NBA Court Database?

With respect, any clarification posted here would be very much appreciated, at least by this fan. Thanks!

Please do not post requests as this is a violation of the rules of the concepts forum.

VmWIn6B.png

Question for you...not sure if you've already worked all the 2020-21 courts, but how many courts have you seen with the inner and NBA free throw lane markings? Seems like more courts are just showing the wider NBA lanes, but Boston, Miami and Chicago always had both HS/NCAA and NBA markings, and Miami (based on your drawing) even has distinct lane colors separating the two.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

11 hours ago, slapshot said:

Question for you...not sure if you've already worked all the 2020-21 courts, but how many courts have you seen with the inner and NBA free throw lane markings? Seems like more courts are just showing the wider NBA lanes, but Boston, Miami and Chicago always had both HS/NCAA and NBA markings, and Miami (based on your drawing) even has distinct lane colors separating the two.

I do not keep the count, but only a few keep college markings. New York, because St. John's plays at MSG regularly; Boston also hosts college games; Miami hosts a couple of NCAA holiday tournaments... The Wells Fargo Center and the Capital One Arena are the home arenas of both Nova and Georgetown, but they have their own entire hardwood or, case of the Wildcats, they share only some panels.

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

Archived